Industrial Deals HPC Best Books of the Year Holiday Dress Guide nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. Electronics Gift Guide $54.99 for a limited time only Handmade Gift Shop Holiday Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon life life life  Echo Devices starting at $29.99 Save $30 on All-New Fire HD 8. Limited-time offer. $20 off Kindle Paperwhite Shop now HTL17_gno

on July 14, 2016
Poli Glow did what we had hoped! It restored the shine to our 1978 Fiberglass trailer! Read the instructions and DO the prep and cleaning work prior to applying Poli Glow. It takes some effort, but is important. The cleaner included in the kit does an amazing job!! No need for other cleaners, which I had on hand. Gave the trailer a nice EVEN finish before sealing it with the Poli Glow. Instructions stated that applying the Poli Glow was the "easy" part, and, despite the time it took to apply 6 coats, it was. Advised to reseal with a couple more coats every 6-12 months, which we plan on doing at the beginning of every summer season. We'll wait and see how well it holds up but happy so far.
review image
on August 4, 2015
The selling point on the product is its ease of use, go to You Tube for clear instructions. Stop buffing and compounding its just not worth the trouble after you learn to use this product, yearly mainaince is very easy and your toy will look great as well. The main thing is learning to apply with minimal spill from the applicator, just be patient and learn, it works. PS start at the top and work your way down.
on May 29, 2012
I just finished doing this on our 35' Motorhome (a thousand squats later my legs are killing me!) BUT it looks GREAT! It REALLY transformed our 1991 Motorhome that we live in into a prize. I would highly recommend this, BUT do the prep the way it says to. In a few (luckily small) spots I didnt scrub as hard as I should have and it helps maginfy it (shiny dirty!?) Where I did, and it is fairly easy to prep it looks and shines great. No idea about longevity, but it sure looks great now. I will and have highly recommended this product. One more thing, spend extra time on a motorhome vs a boat as there are a LOT more little areas such as doors, moulding, etc that will get you if not careful.
on August 20, 2011
I guessed this product would require endless rubbing, but I was delighted with its ease of use. The Poli Prep removes all black marks and dirt from my RV roof when diluted according to the instructions. I applied it with a green scratcher kitchen sponge instead of the (worthless) plastic applicator. After the surface dried, I applied 5 or 6 coats of Poli Glow using the furnished applicator. On coat 3 the shine was evident and by coat 5 or 6 it was dazzling! No rubbing is necessary. It is nowhere near the drudgery of applying and buffing car wax, and the shine lasts week after week. Amazon shipped the Poli Glow kit in 3 days. The product is better than advertised.
on April 14, 2013
OMG.. I cannot say enough good things about this product.. finally there is TRUTH in advertising. This product WORKS. we have a 1976 Hewes 19 ft. boat, its yellow, and I don't think in the 37 years of this boat it has ever been properly cleaned, the color was so dull. so we decided to give this a try. we had to use the sandpaper method to take the years of oxidizing and sunburnt paint. and just that method made it look much better. but when we added the wax...WOW...this boat looks brand new and can see ourselves in the incredible shine...
on October 21, 2017
Poli Glow is awesome. I included a pic of about 4 coats on a 28 year old motorhome. You can see the before and after difference.
review image
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on January 31, 2013
Have used Poli Glow at three different times. Excellent product for restoring old fiberglass to a like new condition--particularly effective on an older model boat. Must follow directions for application closely. Most important step is cleaning of old fiberglass before applying Poli Glow. The prep substance works very well but it is a laborious and time consuming task. Really tough stains may require usung Clorox spray or Barkeeper's Friend but the end result is worth it. Poli Glow encapsulates anything it is applied over so a clean starting surface is essential. Poli Glow requires numerous coats but it goes on easily and dries very quickly--the first three or four coats look pretty splotchy and uneven and may give you a jolt and make you question whether you have made the right choice in using the product but further applications really begin to bring out the shine and beauty of the surface you are working on. For an older fiberglass surface, the results are spectacular and the product is superb. Very highly recommended
22 comments| 17 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on October 18, 2014
I have no idea why anyone would rate this less than a 5! This is the most fantastic product of its kind. The labor-intensive days of polishing and buffing I have spent over the 22 years I have owned my boat have been replaced by a few hours of a little scrubbing and wiping. The boat has NEVER looked so good. The old white chalky surface niw has a lovely reflective shine, and after a month washing, rain, salt air, etc. it still looks as good as ghe day we put it on. Cleaning the surface with the phenominal Poli-clean is imperative, but is not hard. I will never use anything else on my fiberglass boat ever again. This stuff works! And works easily! It really works as advertised. I almost can't believe it! But I've seen it. Do not hesitate to buy it!
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on July 8, 2014
My neighbour 'discovered' this 2 years ago and spent last season in florida applying it to his 2004 5th wheel. I had my doubts that it would bring back the badly oxidized nose and end caps, or whether it would turn yellow from the summer sun. He arrived from Tennessee this past fall and to my surprise the caps were still shiny and the graphics bright. I helped him finish the rest of the camper which transformed his 'old' trailer into a show boat. I ordered my kit and and using a prewash of mothers auto wash, cleaned the rig (2010 39ft Grand Junction) I didn't need to use the Poli prep as it came up pretty clean with no deep stains. Using the hand mitt I lightly spread the Poli glow over the surface of the nose cap. The first couple of applications soaked into the skin and immediately showed a high gloss. It took about 6-7 very thin coats to provide an nice even blotch/run free finish. I discovered that less was better and using a very light touch and dragging the mitt across the surface, left the finish like a mirror. I did it in February with temps in the mid -eighties...each coat dried in less the 60 seconds and the whole process took about 2 hours... (I don't work that fast)... for the entire nose cap and hitch underbelly. It attracted all the neighbours (which is normal in an RV park), all of whom immediately ordered their own kits. Hell! I could have gone into business, right then and there, doing restoration on about a dozen units. The unit is sitting in S. Florida and when I get down there this coming November, I'll finish the rest of it. I'll update this review with results on how it survived the heat and sun. ps. one of the guys took a kit home to S. Carolina and shined up his 20 yr old, 17ft speed boat, the pictures he sent make it look better than showroom. He added that the painted graphics were badly faded, the poll-clean brought the paint back like new. nice.
on December 1, 2015
I was very nervous using this product after reading a few negative reviews however so far so good after only a year. Application was easy when following the directions my boat was only moderately oxidized and came out to a high gloss very impressed so far lot easier then buffing with compounds and waxing. One kit was enough to do the exterior of a 32 Sea Ray Sundancer to the bottom paint line.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.