- Hardcover: 624 pages
- Publisher: Pearson; 1 edition (September 16, 2007)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0205508286
- ISBN-13: 978-0205508280
- Product Dimensions: 8.2 x 1 x 10 inches
- Shipping Weight: 2.7 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 5 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #636,383 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Police Field Operations: Theory Meets Practice 1st Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
There is a newer edition of this item:
The Amazon Book Review
Author interviews, book reviews, editors picks, and more. Read it now
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
From the Back Cover
Police Field Operations: Theory Meets Practice, 1/E
This text covers major areas of police field operations. Included in this text is coverage of the following current, critical issues:
- Crime Mapping
- Police Operations in culturally diverse communities
- Community Policing
- Persons with physical disabilities
- Hot pusuit issues
- And more….
About the Author
Michael L. Birzer is Associate Professor of Criminal Justice and Director of the
Cliff Roberson LLM, Ph.D is an Emeritus Professor of Criminal Justice at
Browse award-winning titles. See more