Industrial Deals HPC Best Books of the Year Holiday Dress Guide nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. Electronics Gift Guide $34.99 for a limited time only Try it first with samples Handmade Gift Shop Holiday Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon life life life  Echo Devices starting at $29.99 Save $30 on All-New Fire HD 8. Limited-time offer. $20 off Kindle Paperwhite Shop Now HTL17_gno

Police Patrol
Format: DVD|Change

on September 18, 2016
Fun for the Kids. Realistic story/plot; big business stealing community property then selling it back to the people, all the while, trying to convince everyone that everything is OK.
on October 3, 2015
Our son LOVES this movie. Its probable his favorite at this time. We had it on Netflix for awhile then it went away. We try to teach him to save and be good with money, so we did not by it right away. A month or so later I was leaving for work one morning he asked if I could make some extra money to help him save to buy this show. I told them we would see what we could do. He said "mommy tell the babies I pray for them so they get better to go home" (I work in the NICU). Needless to say I downloaded it that night.
on May 31, 2016
My son loves this movie so much he will watch it back to back. As a matter of fact he has for the past 3days lol. He loves police cars and I believe this movie is so cute and appropriate for his age
on March 11, 2015
Netflix used to have this movie to stream but they removed it. My 3 year old was so disappointed he couldn't watch it any longer so I decided to purchase it. He was so excited when it arrived! I've read a few comments about how "stupid" this movie it.... really ADULT'S? It's just simply NOT about YOU! If your children are into cars, it's a cute movie for them....
on March 22, 2015
My son loves this movie. He's 2.5 and it is a great story. As a parent having to watch it over and over. Well. U know. It gets tiresome. But anything for him. I'm grateful amazon had thud DVD since they stopped showing it on Netflix. My son kept asking for it!!! Luckily for me amazon had the DVD for 7.99 and delivered on Sunday. When I ordered on Friday?!? Soooo great.
on December 28, 2013
Not sure why everyone is knocking this movie. Great Norwegian kids movie that actually deals with a variety of ecological issues- the main character car goes electric and the town must contend with water theft. My son loves it!
on November 15, 2016
As an adult, it's not my 1st pick. The otter's voice is irritating, but my Grandson LOVES it. So, we will watch it over and over.
on October 22, 2016
My son loves this. He's had it about a year. He's seven now but enjoys this movie off/on.
on June 21, 2016
My two year old loves this movie. Both of us have probably watched it at least a dozen times. It is a cute movie.
on August 5, 2016
My baby girl likes it a lot , and very educative