Salon Beauty Kindle 10th Anniversary Hallo nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments $69.99 Handmade Gift Shop hgg17 Save $30 on a Deep Cleaning Appointment The Walking Dead season 8 available to buy The Walking Dead season 8 available to buy The Walking Dead season 8 available to buy  Three new members of the Echo family Now shipping All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Paperwhite Shop Now HTL17_gno

on December 17, 2013
This fit the bill perfectly and looks real nice and neat on my windshield....and doesn't interfere w/my vision when driving ...no more velcro to the dashboard...LOL>>>works great...
on September 21, 2012
Easy ordering, fast delivery & excellent product to display a police shield in your vehicle window without adhesives that always seem to melt off in the sun.
on December 6, 2013
Heavy duty unit that sticks well to the glass. It is a bit on the large size but that's fine.
on April 25, 2013
This suction car mount did not conform with the metal FOP shield I have for my car. I would not recommend it for FOP shields.
on October 4, 2012
My husband is retired from law enforcement and this is not the same kind of shield we had. The suction cups are one on top two on the bottom. The one we had from the police was the opposite two on top which makes it easier to put in lower part of driver's side window. Your product the bottom cups interfere with the inspection sticker. And obstructs your view if you move it over. So I don'T think it's a good product at all. Will go out and buy a regulation one since I can't use this one.
on May 18, 2012
yo this is so cheap i thought this was the actually a pba card but this is a holder
really bad

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.