|Item Package Quantity||1|
Green Onyx Polished DIAMOND Mosaic Tiles Meshed on 12 X 12 Tiles for Kitchen and Bathroom Backsplash, Shower Walls, Bathroom Floors & Walls
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- We Carry Solid Tiles & vanitytops in all Onyx Colors. Free Local Pickup in New Jersey. 1.888.908ONYX
- Each tile is 12" x 12" overall makes 1 sqft. Each small piece is 1" x 1". The price is per sqft.
- Check out our other mosaic tile colors like, Red Onyx, White Onyx, Green Onyx, Multi Brown Gold
- Best Used for Shower Floors, Shower Walls, Kitchen Back, Swimming Pool inlays, Bathroom Floors
- Due to high shipping cost on 1 sheet order, you will only be shipped 1/4 sheet sample on such order
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Gorgeous Multi Green onyx Diamond Shaped Polished mosaics meshed on a 12" x 12" tile. Each tile is one square foot. World renowned Green onyx for its mesmerizing beauty. We also carry onyx mosaics in White, Red and Green Onyx in color. Purchase directly from the manufacturer and save. Give us a call and talk to our designers about your project. We offer discounts to Designers, Builder, Contractors and Architects. Take a look at the last picture, these tiles can be simply cut with a household scissors into any pattern so you can use them as you like. Discount on product and shipping is available for all orders over 50 tiles. Please note: Usage: Walls, countertops, backsplash, shower walls, foyer and flooring (subject to job specification). May be used in some exterior applications, depending on geographic location. Shade and Shape Variation: Mid to high range. Due to local raw materials and unique manufacturing techniques, variations in body and color from tile to tile are to be expected. This is considered desirable and part of the inherent beauty of our product. Installation Natural stone should be dry-laid prior to installation to inspect for color, shading, and size variance. Material should be combined from each case to ensure optimal blending of shade variations. Always follow the manufacturers instructions when using setting materials, tools and sealers. Care and Maintenance: For daily cleaning use a pH balanced, neutral spray cleaner for countertops. For deep-set, hard to remove stains, inquire about an industrial-strength tile stain remover. Be sure to use a cleaner made for tile, and follow the manufacturer's instructions.