- Paperback: 312 pages
- Publisher: ROUTLEDGE; New Ed edition (January 1, 1983)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0416352405
- ISBN-13: 978-0416352405
- Product Dimensions: 8.4 x 5.3 x 0.7 inches
- Shipping Weight: 12.6 ounces
- Average Customer Review: 3.7 out of 5 stars See all reviews (7 customer reviews)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #14,528,992 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
The Political Unconscious: Narrative as a Socially Symbolic Act Paperback – Import, January 1, 1983
Top 20 lists in Books
View the top 20 best sellers of all time, the most reviewed books of all time and some of our editors' favorite picks. Learn more
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Top Customer Reviews
Most Recent Customer Reviews
The book is severely worn and in shabby condition. Does not match the description at all!Published 8 months ago by Karen
This book is not about dreams, so if you want to know about dreams, you should get "The Dream Book" instead. I don't understand this book.Published on October 1, 2003 by misterb1020