|Print List Price:||$21.99|
Save $7.00 (32%)
Simon & Schuster Digital Sales Inc.
Price set by seller.
Your Memberships & Subscriptions
The Politically Incorrect Guide to Climate Change (The Politically Incorrect Guides) Kindle Edition
|New from||Used from|
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers who bought this item also bought
About the Author
You and I breathe out at least thirty tons of CO2 in a normal life span, but nevertheless the Environmental Protection Agency decided to classify rising carbon-dioxide emissions as a hazard to human health. Marc Morano discusses the reasons and history of all these strange theories in his excellent book The Politically Incorrect Guide(R) to Climate Change. Please read it, you will be amazed!-- "Ivar Giaever, Nobel Laureate in physics" --This text refers to an alternate kindle_edition edition.
- Publication Date : February 26, 2018
- File Size : 5284 KB
- Print Length : 434 pages
- Publisher : Regnery Publishing; Illustrated Edition (February 26, 2018)
- Language: : English
- ASIN : B074TTRCQD
- Word Wise : Enabled
- Enhanced Typesetting : Enabled
- Text-to-Speech : Enabled
- X-Ray : Enabled
- Lending : Not Enabled
- Best Sellers Rank: #245,499 in Kindle Store (See Top 100 in Kindle Store)
- Customer Reviews:
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
(1) Historical records of global warming show that temperature increases begin hundreds of years before carbon dioxide (CO2) levels follow. Plants and animals flourished in past ages when CO2 levels were more than twice as high as now.
(2) At least 90% of greenhouse gas warming is due to water vapor and clouds; thus, CO2 level deserves less concern.
(3) Hurricanes, floods, droughts, and tornadoes have been less frequent during years after 1988 than before 1988, when atmospheric CO2 was 15% lower.
(4) Since computer models failed to predict the slowdown in rate of global warming between 1998 and 2013, they cannot reliably forecast climate changes decades in the future.
(5) EPA's Clean Power Plan would not significantly reduce global CO2 emissions. In 2025, total annual CO2 emissions by USA would be offset by three weeks of CO2 emissions by China.
(6) UN's 2015 Paris Climate Agreement would reduce global temperature about one degree Centigrade by 2100 AD, but would cost many trillions of dollars, would subjugate economic independence of participating nations, and would require global wealth redistribution.
(7) Eliminating use of fossil fuels for electricity generation would deny developing countries the opportunity to electrify and improve living conditions. In sub-Saharan Africa, gas-fired power projects would supply electricity for three times as many people as renewable energy projects would supply for the same cost.
Top reviews from other countries
No one denies the climate changes over time. This book demolishes the current apocalyptic visions being dangled before us.
It seems that every society needs both a creation myth and an end times myth. Previous ages have had their millenarian cults and over enthusiastic readings of the Book of Revelation. In my childhood we had the threat of nuclear Armageddon. In my early years there was the threat of a new ice age. Now we have the threat of Thermageddon.
I enjoyed this book, and I am looking forward to the climate panic subsiding. The world is actually getting better, and we should celebrate this, not live triggered and anxious by false and unnecessary fears.
This is a brave, honest and well researched book, and is essential reading for anyone who wants to cut through the global warming propaganda machine. Essential reading if you are interested in the truth, and having the ability to challenge the ridiculous scare mongering nonsense of global warming alarmists.