- Series: Political and Popular Culture in the Early Modern Period
- Hardcover: 208 pages
- Publisher: Routledge; 1 edition (January 30, 2012)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1848930771
- ISBN-13: 978-1848930773
- Product Dimensions: 6.1 x 0.5 x 9.2 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #3,793,788 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Court Politics and the Earl of Essex, 1589–1601 (Political and Popular Culture in the Early Modern Period) 1st Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
Curated Collections of History Books
Browse through handpicked collections of rare, vintage and antiquarian history books. Learn more on AbeBooks.com.
'Provocative, substantial and serious.' Times Literary Supplement 'Dickinson's detailed analysis of a wide range of documentation and literature is a persuasive rebuttal of the factional theory that has marginalized the aging queen.' Sixteenth Century Journal
Browse award-winning titles. See more