- Paperback: 284 pages
- Publisher: Routledge; 1 edition (January 4, 2004)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0415934656
- ISBN-13: 978-0415934657
- Product Dimensions: 6.2 x 0.6 x 8.9 inches
- Shipping Weight: 13.6 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
Amazon Best Sellers Rank:
#2,967,695 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
- #3308 in Books > Politics & Social Sciences > Politics & Government > Elections & Political Process > Elections
- #5385 in Books > Textbooks > Social Sciences > Political Science > Political History
- #7459 in Books > Politics & Social Sciences > Politics & Government > International & World Politics > Asian
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
The Politics of Asian Americans: Diversity and Community 1st Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
The Amazon Book Review
Author interviews, book reviews, editors picks, and more. Read it now
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
"This is an important piece of work that will be widely read and cited among academic political scientists as well as by journalists, activists, and political practitioners."
-Jane Junn, Rutgers University
"This volume is a significant contribution to the study of Asian American politics in the U.S. -- perhaps the most significant so far in a small but rapidly growing literature.It provides a treasure trove of detail on the political attitudes, opinions and behavior of Asian-Americans in the U.S. Based on the single-best source -- the recent MAAP five city, six national-origin group study--this book will be a key reference point for those interested in Asian-American, immigrant and ethnic politics in the United States."
-Michael Jones-Correa, Cornell University
Browse award-winning titles. See more