- Hardcover: 356 pages
- Publisher: Routledge; 1 edition (January 30, 1997)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1560003499
- ISBN-13: 978-1560003496
- Package Dimensions: 9 x 6.2 x 1.3 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.8 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #5,657,778 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
The Politics of Dissolution: Quest for a National Identity and the American Civil War 1st Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
The Amazon Book Review
Author interviews, book reviews, editors picks, and more. Read it now
About the Author
Marshall L. DeRosa is associate professor of political science at Florida Atlantic University and Salvatori Fellow with the Heritage Foundation. He is the author of The Ninth Amendment and the Politics of Creative Jurisprudence (available from Transaction) and The Confederate Constitution of 1861 and the editor of The Politics of Dissolution also available from Transaction.
Browse award-winning titles. See more