- Hardcover: 338 pages
- Publisher: Transaction Publishers; 1St Edition edition (January 1, 1994)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1560001712
- ISBN-13: 978-1560001713
- Product Dimensions: 6.3 x 1.3 x 9.3 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.6 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 3.0 out of 5 stars See all reviews (1 customer review)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #3,445,360 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
The Politics of Envy: Statism as Theology 1St Edition Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
About the Author
Doug Bandow is a senior fellow at the Cato Institute in Washington, D.C. and a nationally syndicated columnist with Copley News Service. He is the author of The Politics of Plunder, and has written special features for The New Republic; Harper's; The New York Times; and The Washington Post. James C. Miller, chair of Citizen's for a Sound Economy, sums it up best; "Bandow is original and provocative. He really makes you think about the challenges of our time."
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
Top Customer Reviews
A better book devoted to the topic of politics and envy is "Egalitarian Envy" by Gonzalo Fernandez de la Mora.