- Series: Haworth Health and Social Policy
- Hardcover: 186 pages
- Publisher: Routledge; 1 edition (October 31, 2002)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0789012715
- ISBN-13: 978-0789012715
- Product Dimensions: 0.8 x 6.2 x 8.5 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.1 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #16,656,233 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
The Politics of Youth, Sex, and Health Care in American Schools (Haworth Health and Social Policy) 1st Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
About the Author
The late James W. Button was Professor of Political Science at the University of Florida.
Barbara A. Rienzo is Professor of Health Education and Behavior at the University of Florida.
Barbara A. Rienzo is Professor of Health Education and Behavior at the University of Florida. --This text refers to the Paperback edition.
Browse award-winning titles. See more