- Paperback: 368 pages
- Publisher: Porter Sargent Publishers; First Edition (US) First Printing edition (June 1973)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0875580718
- ISBN-13: 978-0875580715
- Product Dimensions: 0.8 x 5.2 x 8.2 inches
- Shipping Weight: 14.4 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 12 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #169,131 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Politics of Nonviolent Action, Part Two: The Methods of Nonviolent Action First Edition (US) First Printing Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
A detailed examination of 198 specific methods of the technique — illustrated with actual cases — within the broad classes of nonviolent protest and persuasion, non-cooperation (social, economic and political) and nonviolent intervention. This book examines revolutionary events including the American Revolution, through common sense and analysis.
Browse award-winning titles. See more