- Paperback: 368 pages
- Publisher: Porter Sargent Publishers; First Edition (US) First Printing edition (June 1, 1973)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0875580718
- ISBN-13: 978-0875580715
- Product Dimensions: 5.2 x 0.8 x 8.2 inches
- Shipping Weight: 14.4 ounces
- Average Customer Review: 13 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #743,632 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Politics of Nonviolent Action, Part Two: The Methods of Nonviolent Action First Edition (US) First Printing Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
A detailed examination of 198 specific methods of the technique — illustrated with actual cases — within the broad classes of nonviolent protest and persuasion, non-cooperation (social, economic and political) and nonviolent intervention. This book examines revolutionary events including the American Revolution, through common sense and analysis.