- Paperback: 352 pages
- Publisher: Wadsworth Publishing; 7 edition (January 1, 2011)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 049589916X
- ISBN-13: 978-0495899167
- Product Dimensions: 6.4 x 0.8 x 9.1 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 2 customer reviews
Amazon Best Sellers Rank:
#999,907 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
- #842 in Books > Politics & Social Sciences > Politics & Government > Elections & Political Process > Political Parties
- #1249 in Books > Politics & Social Sciences > Politics & Government > Elections & Political Process > Elections
- #1733 in Books > Politics & Social Sciences > Politics & Government > Elections & Political Process > General
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Politics, Parties, and Elections in America 7th Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
The Amazon Book Review
Author interviews, book reviews, editors picks, and more. Read it now
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
1. Parties and Politics in America. 2. The Party Battle in America. 3. Characteristics of the American Party System. 4. Party Organizations. 5. Nominations for State and Congressional Offices. 6. Presidential Nominating Politics. 7. Political Parties and the Voters. 8. The General Election: Campaign Finance and Campaign Strategy. 9. Parties in the Government. 10. Political Parties: Important and Resurgent.
About the Author
Brian F. Schaffner is an associate professor of political science at the University of Massachusetts, Amherst. He received his PhD from Indiana University; and his research on political parties, voting behavior, and the media has been published in the AMERICAN POLITICAL SCIENCE REVIEW, the AMERICAN JOURNAL OF POLITICAL SCIENCE, POLITICAL RESEARCH QUARTERLY, PUBLIC OPINION QUARTERLY, LEGISLATIVE STUDIES QUARTERLY, and POLITICAL COMMUNICATION.