- Series: Frontiers in Political Communication (Book 5)
- Paperback: 185 pages
- Publisher: Peter Lang Inc., International Academic Publishers (August 20, 2004)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0820461482
- ISBN-13: 978-0820461489
- Product Dimensions: 0.5 x 6 x 8.8 inches
- Shipping Weight: 8.8 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #12,375,002 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
The Politics of Representation: Election Campaigning and Proportional Representation (Frontiers in Political Communication)
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
About the Author
The Authors: Juliet Roper is Associate Professor of Communication at the University of Waikato, New Zealand. She has published widely on the nature of influence on the formation and maintenance of public policy at the national and international levels, including through the institution of election campaigns.
Christina Holtz-Bacha is Professor of Communication at the University of Mainz, Germany. She has published widely in both German and English on political communication, in particular on electoral communication.
Gianpietro Mazzoleni is Professor of Sociology of Mass Communication and Political Communication at the University of Milan, Italy. His research interests focus on political communication, mass media, and media policies, fields in which he has published extensively.
Browse award-winning titles. See more