- Hardcover: 306 pages
- Publisher: Oxford University Press (July 9, 1987)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 019504973X
- ISBN-13: 978-0195049732
- Product Dimensions: 6.4 x 0.9 x 9.6 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.6 pounds
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
Amazon Best Sellers Rank:
#4,514,970 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
- #3721 in Books > Politics & Social Sciences > Politics & Government > Elections & Political Process > Political Parties
- #3806 in Books > Textbooks > Science & Mathematics > Agriculture
- #7192 in Books > Politics & Social Sciences > Politics & Government > Ideologies & Doctrines > Conservatism & Liberalism
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Politics and Vision: The ADA and American Liberalism, 1947-1985
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
"Children of Blood and Bone"
Tomi Adeyemi conjures a stunning world of dark magic and danger in her West African-inspired fantasy debut. Pre-order today
Discover books for all types of engineers, auto enthusiasts, and much more. Learn more
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|