Buy Used and Save: Buy a Used "Polk Audio PSW10 10-Inch Powered Subwoofer (Single..." and save 61% off the $239.95 list price. Buy with confidence as the condition of this item and its timely delivery are guaranteed under the "Amazon A-to-z Guarantee". See all Used offers.
Polk Audio PSW10 10-Inch Powered Subwoofer (Single, Black)
- Single 10-inch subwoofer in black with built-in high-current amplifier for big bass
- Equipped with one 10-inch polymer-composite dynamic-balance cone driver. Line- and speaker-level inputs and speaker level outputs allow easy connection to any system
- Laser-based Klippel measurement technology for improved linearity and deep, precise sound
- Non-resonant all-MDF enclosure construction with 0.75-inch-thick baffles and internal bracing. Amplifier Continuous Power - 50 watts.Amplifier Dynamic Power - 100 watts
- Measures 14 by 14.38 by 16.12 inches (WxHxD)
- Polk Audio loudspeakers and subwoofers are capable of playing at extremely high volume levels. You should limit prolonged exposure to volumes that exceed 85 decibels(dB).
|This product has a serial number that uniquely identifies the item. Should your order go missing before it arrives, Amazon may register the serial number with loss and theft databases to prevent fraudulent use or resale of the item.|
Frequently bought together
Customers also shopped for
Customers who bought this item also bought
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
From the manufacturer
- PSW enclosures are designed and engineered for perfect volume, minutely tuned for distortion-free low frequencies, and internally braced and damped to eliminate internal standing waves and other performance-robbing resonances.
- This unique configuration uses a specially tuned and directed port to more efficiently produce maximum bass impact.
- Combining just the right driver materials, speaker geometry and enclosure construction techniques has a synergistic effect that produces cleaner, clearer sound.
- PSW subwoofers comes with durable, resonance-free Dynamic Balance driver materials that stay stiff and move fast. You experience deep, musical low frequencies and thrilling effects with superior system blending.
Easy Connection To Any System
- Easily accessible, professional-grade line and speaker-level inputs, and speaker level outputs, allow easy connection to any system.
- Smart sensing circuitry knows when to turn itself on and off. Superior compression circuitry limits distortion at extreme volume levels. Intelligent amplifier also features adjustable low-pass crossover, phase switch & subwoofer volume controls to professionally control your bass output and the subwoofer's blending characteristics with your front stage speakers.
- PSW Series subwoofers blend perfectly with systems composed of other Polk loudspeakers, especially TSi, RM and R/T/M Series speakers.
- Unique design keeps your subwoofer stable and steady even at radical volume levels, for more efficient use of power. No more 'escaped washing machine' syndrome.
- Height: 14.375" (36.51 cm).
- Width: 14" (35.56 cm).
- Depth: 16.125" (40.96 cm).
- Weight: 26 lbs (11.79 kg).
- Audio Quality:
1. Lower and Upper -3dB Limits, 40 Hz → 160 kHz.
1. Audio Inputs: Stereo Line Level - (2) RCA, Pair (L/R) Analog RCA.
2. Speaker Inputs: (2) Pair of Spring Terminals.
1. Audio Outputs.
2. Speaker Outputs.
3. (2) Pair of Spring Terminals.