Buy Used and Save: Buy a Used "Polk Audio Atrium 6 Speakers (Pair, Black)" and save 54% off the $399.95 list price. Buy with confidence as the condition of this item and its timely delivery are guaranteed under the "Amazon A-to-z Guarantee". See all Used offers.
Polk Audio Atrium 6 Speakers (Pair, Black)
- Atrium Series Speakers exceed baseline industrial and military specifications for environmental endurance (ASTM D5894-UV Salt Fog, Mil Standard 810 Immersion, Mil-Std 883 Method 1009.8 for salt and corrosion.)
- Anodized Aluminum Tweeter Domes with Rubber Surrounds are absolutely immune to the elements, provide the smooth, broad high-end range you need for larger outdoor spaces
- Newly designed tweeter phase cap smoothes the frequency response from 12KHz up to 20kHz, the last audible octave.
- Broad Coverage Baffle Design adapted and applied from our current Atrium design but a more steeply-angled baffle design that maximizes critical mid- and high-frequency dispersion over a large area.
- Speed-Lock Mounting System for easy, safe one-handed installations even in difficult locations. The greatly simplified mounting procedure means fewer parts to “juggle.”
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Compare to similar items
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Amazon.com||Electronics Expo||Amazon.com||Electronics Expo||avSoundz||avSoundz|
|Item Dimensions||7.75 x 8.75 x 11.75 in||6.25 x 7.5 x 9.5 in||6.75 x 7.75 x 10.25 in||12.88 x 9.19 x 8.5 in||8.88 x 14.44 x 9.25 in||9.5 x 11 x 15 in|
|Item Weight||5.4 lbs||3.5 lbs||4.6 lbs||9.7 lbs||9.87 lbs||9 lbs|
|Speaker Type||Outdoor||Outdoor||Outdoor||Outdoor||Outdoor; Wall-Mount; Surround||Outdoor/Surround|
First introduced in 2002, the outdoor Atrium Series set a new standard not only for build quality, but sonic performance, too. But we couldn’t leave well enough alone. Not only does our new, refined Atrium Series offer better sonic performance and easier install/mounting options, the series also exceeds the standard military specification weather tests, setting a new standard for rugged outdoor durability under our own more rigorous weatherproofing certification program. The results are a pure joy to listen to. So that wherever you put your Atrium speakers—by a pool, on a deck or in a sunroom, you can be confident they’ll deliver great sound year round.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Update after almost a year: I've moved these speakers around a bit, and now have them suspended from a shed like overhang. They are amazingly bright and clear. I can put something like an acoustic guitar solo on, and everyone is completely blown away by the sound. I've got just a bit of bass boost into them (due to their mounting position, suspended in mid-air), and the sound is even and balanced. Wish I could give them 6 stars.