Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc New Album by Nothing More GNO for iPhone 8 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon BradsStatus BradsStatus BradsStatus  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Shop Now STEMClubToys17_gno

Color: Black|Style: Atrium 4|Change

Showing 21-30 of 861 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 907 reviews
on February 22, 2016
For what these speakers are they are great, i have read a lot of reviews on them most negative reviews are about lack of base, not sure what everyone is expecting from a 4 inch speaker! If you want better base, get the atrium 6 or 8, or better yet, add a sub!
I bought two sets of these, one set for by the pool.other set for the patio, they are running on a yamaha amp on zone 2 through a 6 port speaker switch, and sound fantastic!

I highly recommend these speakers!!!!!
on June 5, 2017
Bought these as a gift to replace a pair of outdoor speakers that had lived past their use. These sound very good. They look great. Very easy install.
on October 13, 2016
These are solid speakers for outdoors, just waiting for the rain to hit and see how they hold up... so far so good
on August 2, 2013
Used to be in a group of guys that dabbed in "High End" audio ... Imaging, Soundstage, etc.

Put a set of these on my deck being driven my an old Denon Amp + iPod and am just blown away. Super nice sound that brings back some hints of the old soundstage effect on my deck!

Very impressed with the quality for this level of coin!
on March 11, 2013
I purchased the Polk Audio Atrium 4 Speakers for the screened porch of the new house we were building. I just installed them in January after moving in and haven't used them much so far since it is winter. However, I was very pleased with the sound quality when I installed them and tried them out. The size and style of the speakers is very good and not obtrusive. I did my research and read a lot of reviews before making a purchase decision. I did not want to spend a lot of money for outdoor speakers but still wanted good sound. It came down to either the Polk Audio Atrium 4 speakers or a pair of similar Yamaha speakers. I liked the way that the Polk speakers mounted better and the exterior of the speakers appeared to be better quality. The Atrium 4 speakers cost slightly more, but were a much better price on Amazon than the big box stores. Overall, I am extremely pleased with the speakers and purchase experience with Amazon.
on July 27, 2017
sound grat been using on farm for a while I have a large ish property so I crank them and the sound good
on September 16, 2017
Great sound in such a small speaker! Haven't tried them outside yet but the volume and range is great.
on September 2, 2017
Great speaker for there size. Easy to mount. Overall very good deal.
on April 5, 2016
I was torn between giving these a four or a five star review. I chose four simply because I know that there are better speakers out there but not for the price. I bought a set of those Dual $35 speakers and I was disappointed. I wanted something with a little more boom to them and I found that here. Polk will deliver with crisp sound quality and a bit of boom.

If you put any work into your sound system don't settle for less!
on May 16, 2017
Great price, easy to install and they sound great. Really a good value for the money.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.