Buy Used and Save: Buy a Used "Polk Audio CSi3 Center Channel Speaker (Single, Bl..." and save 41% off the $239.95 list price. Buy with confidence as the condition of this item and its timely delivery are guaranteed under the "Amazon A-to-z Guarantee". See all Used offers.
Polk Audio CSi3 Center Channel Speaker (Single, Black)
- A single center channel speaker with butyl rubber surrounds for high performance durability
- Two 5.25-inch mid-woofers with dynamic balance polymer composite drivers
- One 1-inch silk composite dome tweeter with a neodymium magnet
- Acoustically inert, asymmetrically braced 0.75-inch MDF cabinets
- Power port bass venting for superior clean, low distortion bass
Customers also shopped for
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Compare with similar items
Polk Audio TL1 Speaker Center Channel (Each, Black)
Polk Audio CSI A6 Center Channel Speaker (Single, Black)
Polk Audio CSI A4 Center Channel Speaker (Single, Cherry)
Yamaha NS-C210BL Center Channel Speaker Black
Klipsch RC-42 II Black Center Speaker
|Shipping||—||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Available from these sellers||Amazing Deals Online||ListenUp||WORLD WIDE STEREO||Amazon.com||Electronics Expo|
|Item Dimensions||20 x 9.25 x 7 in||3.5 x 15 x 4 in||14 x 7.75 x 24 in||8.75 x 6.88 x 20 in||5.18 x 13.38 x 4.12 in||9.1 x 16 x 5.4 in|
|Item Weight||17.8 lbs||—||—||15.5 lbs||4.4 lbs||12.57 lbs|
|Speaker Type||Center Channel||Center Channel||Center Channel||Center Channel||Center Channel||Center Channel|
Center channel speakers easily carry the 50% or more of center channel info delivered in multi-channel sources for home theatre systems. The Polk Audio CSI A3 Center Channel Speaker has an upside down aimable cabinet to give you placement flexibility and finer sound-tailoring for your high performance home theater system. The CSi A3 features the latest generation of Dynamic Balance polymer composite drivers for smooth wide-range response with low distortion as well as a 1-inch silk/polymer dome tweeter to deliver better sound detail. The front panel flared vent port vastly reduces chuffing or port noise. It provides deeper, more powerful, lower distortion bass than other conventional ported or sealed designs can offer. All-MDF construction creates an acoustically inert cabinet. You are assured classic Polk performance in a design that speaks to today's high-end home décor. True performance art.
From the Manufacturer
CSi Center Channel Speakers easily carry the 50+% of center channel info delivered in multi-channel sources; their upside-down aim-able cabinets give you the ultimate in placement flexibility and sound-tailoring for your high performance home theater system.
- Acoustically inert 3/4" MDF cabinets, finished in Cherry wood or Black Oak veneers. Turn them upside-down to aim them "up" when your placement requires them to be below your TV or video screen (it's a Polk innovation we pioneered back in the 90s!).
- Dynamic Balance polymer composite drivers for smooth wide-range response with low distortion.
- 1" silk dome Dynamic Balance tweeter features a neodymium magnet for clear, detailed highs; heat-sinked for superior heat dissipation, power handling and reliability.
- Butyl rubber surrounds for high performance durability.
- Acoustically inert stamped driver baskets.
- Floating anti-diffraction grilles minimize grille diffraction for spacious, 3-dimensional imaging.
- Magnetic shielding for safe placement near video sources.
- Mylar bypass capacitors in the crossovers extend high frequency response and improve detail and transparency.
- Gold-plated 5-way binding post inputs (with wide holes for large-gauge bare wire connections) for the most secure connections and the most versatile wiring applications.
- Timbre-matched to fit into any Polk Audio home theater or multi-channel music system for a more realistic, more seamless surround sound environment.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I chose this based on my other speaker configurations. Since I have a 7.1 system, I have speakers in the ceiling and the best I could find were Polks. So from there, I branched out to the center, front and sub. All Polk. Polk states that their speakers work together and let me tell you, yes they do!
I am very happy with this center speaker.
It IS large, so it was awkward at first. I ended up putting it on a shelf above the TV but that did not have a negative impact on the audio. The surround sounds great.
The price is right on this speaker so I highly recommend it.
CONs: Cat fur sticks to the grill. To be fair, there's no accounting for cats.