Beauty Kindle 10th Anniversary Hallo nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments $69.99 Handmade Gift Shop hgg17 Save $30 on a Deep Cleaning Appointment The Walking Dead season 8 available to buy The Walking Dead season 8 available to buy The Walking Dead season 8 available to buy  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Kindle Paperwhite Shop Now HTL17_gno

on July 31, 2016
I love the look and sound of this center channel. Some reviewers complained about the grill holes and color, they look good to me- I didn't need to paint the cover as the color was good. I included some pics to show it better.
review image review image review image review image review image review image
on June 8, 2016
i installed this center channel in wall speaker in my ceiling and that was the best gamble ever ,sound is amazing clear and crisp
on September 18, 2016
These in wall center speakers are great for what I need them for. They work well with my home entertainment system. I have a few matching speakers for surround sounds. I would say these are for amateur systems. They don't have a high end price tag but sounds pretty good. I have a older set where the cover has to snap in and is a pain to get on and off. These have magnetic covers that look really nice and is super easy to get on and off.
on April 4, 2015
Sound is amazing. Painting not super easy because I didn't want to clog up the scrim. Prep was a little challenging but the sound quality is great. Totally worth it.
on July 20, 2017
awesome center channel
on June 16, 2017
YOP NOTCH
on July 14, 2015
Wonderful speakers for the in ceiling application in my home. They are crisp, clear and fabulous. They are worth the money and all good!
on July 21, 2017
Sounds good. Easy to install.
on July 18, 2016
Great sound for the price! Will never use TV volume from TV speakers again! Was using small Yamaha front channel but, this is awesome. and you can turn off the tweeter too since the front panel is attached magnetically. I highly recommend!
on October 8, 2017
Awful. Died after a few months. Amazon will not do a return or give me my money back for a faulty product they sold. DO NOT BUY
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse