4-Year Home AV Protection Planfrom SquareTrade
- Coverage for product breakdowns and malfunctions
- 24/7 customer support
- Free shipping on all repairs with no deductibles or hidden fees
- Fully transferable with gifts. Cancel anytime, full refund in the first 30 days
- If you purchase this service plan and eligible product for this service plan, you acknowledge that Amazon may send the service plan seller relevant product and price information for the purpose of administering the plan
Polk Audio UltraFit 3000 Headphones - Black (ULTRAFIT 3000BLK)
- Ultra-High Performance Digital Sound - Stunning detail, full fidelity and deep bass to maximize performance
- 3 Button Remote Control & Microphone - Use your iPhone and iPod on the fly with in-line controls.
- SecureFit Support - Exercise or play knowing your headphones will stay comfortably in place.
- Ultra Flexible Tangled-Free Planar Audio Cables - Avoid cable tangle and unwanted microphonics with oxygen-free cables in two custom lengths.
- StrainGuard - Kevlar core and computer designed transitional connections eliminate cable failure
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Compare with similar items
Polk Audio AM6617-A UltraFocus 6000i Noise Cancelling Headphone
Polk Audio AM5110-A Nue Voe Headphones - Black/Silver
Polk Audio AM4110-A Nue Era Headphones - Black/Silver
Sennheiser OCX 686G Sports Ear-Canal Ear Hook Headset for Android Devices
Denon AH-W150BK Exercise Freak In-Ear Headphones, Black/Grey
|Price||$28.63||$39.99||$48.97||$78.85||See price in cart||$69.00|
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Amazon.com||DiscountsJungle||Global Supplies NY||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||HiDEF Lifestyle|
|Item Dimensions||7 x 2 x 4.5 in||1.5 x 8 x 5.25 in||4.25 x 48 x 6 in||4.25 x 48 x 6 in||1.6 x 4.7 x 5.5 in||1.2 x 2.1 x 2.2 in|
|Additional Features||ios-phone-control||ios-phone-control, lightweight, tangle-free-cord||ios-phone-control, lightweight||ios-phone-control, lightweight||sports-and-exercise||android-phone-control, ios-phone-control, lightweight, volume-control|
Pioneer VSXLX101 7.2 Channel Networked AV Receiver with Built-In Bluetooth & Wi-Fi (Black)
From the Manufacturer
Designed from the ground-up to meet the rigorous needs of the athlete and perfect for any active listener, UltraFit Sports headphones will be the last headphone you'll ever need to buy.
The UltraFit 3000 is an ultra-high performance in-ear canal design that offers a high level of noise suppression. SecureFit™ support and a generous assortment of ear tip materials and sizes means you'll enjoy a snug yet comfortable in-ear canal fit. A 3-button remote control and in-line microphone enable you to use your iPod® or iPhone® anytime, anywhere.
Three Cable Lengths For hassle-free, tangle-free Convenience. The UltraFit™ 3000 comes with three cable length options, so you can wear your music device the way that works best for you. A long (41") cable enables you to wear your music player on your waist or pants pocket. The short (14") cable is perfect if you wear your player on your arm, while the headphone to 1st connector is ideal for collar-clipped players like the iPod Shuffle®.
- High Performance Digital Sound—Exceptional detail, full fidelity and deep bass to maximize performance.
- 3-Button Remote Control & Microphone—Use your iPhone® and iPod® on the fly with in-line controls.
- SecureFit™ Support—Exercise or play knowing your headphones will stay comfortably in place.
- Environmental Awareness Engineered In—Hear enough of your surroundings to feel secure during exercise.
- Ultra Flexible Tangled-Free Planar Audio Cables—Avoid cable tangle and unwanted microphonics with oxygen-free cables in two custom lengths.
- StrainGuard™—Kevlar core and computer designed transitional connections eliminate cable failure.
- Moisture Shield—Resists moisture and keeps performing through strenuous activity.
- Short (14") Cable—For iPod nano®, iPod
- 3.5 mm Connector—Designed to fit through the opening on all cases.
- Engineered For Durability & Comfort—Made with the latest materials and performance technology to take punishment while staying comfortable.
Take a look inside this product
- Dynamic Balance® Polymer Drivers. UltraFit Sport Headphones employ dynamic drivers much like those in our full size speakers. To meet our pre-determined performance parameters, our engineers took the same care designing the drivers, even adding a discrete crossover filter to each driver to naturalize the high frequencies.
- Ported Enclosures. UltraFit Sports Headphones are ported. There is the port (ear piece) you put in your ear. But the big deal is the very small channels in the back of the driver enclosure, beneath the Polk logo. These are crucial to tuning the driver's frequency response peaks. And that means a better sounding pair of headphones.
- Ultra Flexible Tangle-free Planar Audio Cable. Round cables, coiling up and twisting are a constant source of annoyance because they get in the way of your workout. Eventually constant twisting means the cable will break or pull out at the end. The UltraFit's planar design (with oxygen-free wire for better conductivity) completely eliminates coiling, so the headphone cables won't tangle up during a workout, or when stored away. The planar design also eliminates micro-phonics, the tendency of an electronic device to turn a mechanical vibration into "noise," which you hear in other headphones.
- Moisture Shield. No headphone works well in a sweat bath of moisture. So we added Moisture Shield, a filter that provides two benefits. Located in the ear port on the UltraFit 3000, the filter material resists moisture that could get to the driver; the headphones keep performing through strenuous activity. Moisture Shield also provides an acoustic barrier to help smooth frequency response.
- SecureFit™ Support. You're ready for your workout. You put on your headphones and get to work. The last thing you want is for an earpiece to fall out, instantly breaking your rhythm. SecureFit Support includes an ergonomically designed flexible ear hook that wraps around your ear, so the headphone stays in place, even during strenuous exercise. With SecureFit Support, you'll experience a snug yet comfortable fit.
- StrainGuard™. Sports headphones get a lot of abuse. UltraFit Sports Headphones have been designed with this in mind. Strainguard™ is a protective system that addresses the areas where sports headphones fail most often. A Kevlar core that houses the speaker wire provides extra tensile strength to prevent the wire from being pulled apart at common failure points - the transitions between cable and the connectors and at the headphones. In the UltraFit Series, all transitional connections are computer designed to strengthen the points where they fail most.
- Environmental Awareness. Being aware of your surroundings is always important when you use a pair of headphones. In the gym, on the track or walking through the neighborhood, you want to be able to have a sense of what's going on around you. The UltraFit 3000 provides a high level of noise reduction.
In the Box
To setup and operate this product
Watch the Video
|Aprox Weight||0.4oz (11gm)|
|Style||In Ear Canal|
|Transducer Type||Dynamic Balance®|
|In Line Apple Remote||Yes|
|Finishes||Black & Red, White & Orange|
|Parts Warranty||1 Year|
|Labor Warranty||1 Year|
|Included Cables||13.4" Round, 14" Flat, 41" Flat|
|Included Ear Pads||Silicon Single Flange S/M/L, Silicon Triple Flange S/L, Memory Foam S/L|
|Included Accessories||Nokia® Adapter, Moisture Resistant Soft Case, Shirt Clip, Quick Start Guide and Manual|
|1To ensure a valid warranty, Polk loudspeakers must be purchased at an Authorized Polk Audio home or car loudspeaker Dealer such as Amazon.com. (If you're not sure a dealer is "authorized," call Polk Audio at 1-800-377-7655, and ask us.) The warranty is not transferrable, that means it applies only to the original purchaser. If you purchase your speakers from a private individual, that product is considered "used" and has NO factory warranty, no matter what the seller implies. The warranty is VOID if the serial number of the speaker has been removed or defaced. If you have any questions about your warranty coverage, or you think you need service, call Polk Customer Service at 1-800-377-7655. We're here to help you get the most from your new speakers!|
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
1) They fit good. They don't fall out like all the other reviewers say.
2) The sound really is ok to not that great depending on how wet your ear is. Once your ears get soaked with sweat it does affect the sound quality - no questions asked.
3) The volume controls do work for my Galaxy S4 - but if I put the cable inside my shirt so its not flopping around, the control will not only stop working, but I have had issues with the volume going up and down automatically becuase of the moisture. This is beyond annoying.
4) The mic is located 2ft down the cable from your ear. This is really a silly location becuase it means you will have to hold it up next to your mouth to talk to someone on the phone. The whole point of these is to be able to talk and listen to music without holding the phone up near your mouth. So this is a perplexing design flaw.
5) The long and short cables do come in handy. The long cable is really long - which is great becuase I like to connect to my phone and then put my phone in my side cargo pocket while I ride.
6)The flat cable is nice because it does not twist up like the other round cables on my Philips buds do. But I have noticed that it gets really stiff when its cold outside - and almost will not bend or anything. I was kinda a pain to work with on my bike ride last week because of this.
All in all I am torn whether they are worth the price. It would better if the volume controls were on the botton of the cable and mic at the top. And the sound could be improved. But I haven't seen anything else out their that has all these features. For now - gonna keep using it and see how it goes.
The bendable over the ear hinge on these is outstanding. I put them on, push into place around my ear, settle the bud into my ear, and gently pull the cord to tighten the grip of the headphone. So far so good! No pain on the ear and I even have a forward helix ear piercing which most headphones agitate.
The sound quality is amazing. The bass and high notes all sound great. I am not an audio snob but there is a noticeable difference between these and the skull candy headphones I was used to.
I also love the lay flat cord that doesn't tangle and has the iPhone controls built in. I have had Siri read me text messages in the middle of my run without moving my phone from my SPI Belt. I like the different length cords and use the shortest cord with my iPod shuffle when lifting.
Only reason I dont get it 5 stars is I think there could be a better assortment of ear bud shapes and sizes.
I discovered the headphones are warranted for 12 months so I returned them to Polk Audio with a copy of my receipt from Amazon. They promptly sent me a new pair. I also purchased another pair thinking I didn't want to be without headphones until the replacements arrived. Well, the new purchased ones were defective within a couple of months. The volume control malfunctioned and would fade in and out. Now I need to return them. Fortunately, I got the replacement for the first pair I purchased. Here we go again.....
Now maybe my head is a funny shape, or my ears are freakish, etc., but if so, it's news to me (and everyone I know). I'm sure these fit someone in the marketing department of something, but I don't predict good things for these headphones. :-(
Lets start with the good:
The headphones come with a lot of ear tips to help give you a good secure fit. I find (as well as many of the other reviewers) the foam tips to be the best fit and most comfortable. When securely fit the headphones do provide good sound with rich highs and mids and at least descent bass.
Now the bad:
Although the headphones never outright come out thanks to the fact that it hooks around your ear, the suction is slowly lost which results is a weaker bass and overall sound. Now I did not find it to be terribly bad and I didn't have to retouch it too many times (maybe every 15min) which is far better than any other in-ear headphone I've ever used, and to be fair occasionally I didn't have to touch it for much longer. What really bothered me was after just two days I noticed the cord was already failing. The sound quality would vary just from moving the cord in a certain way. In addition, the controls stopped responding on my iPhone for about an hour until it worked again. That may be okay if I had it for two years but not two days. I thought for $75 I could purchase a quality headphone with no problems. I'm afraid I'm going to have to return it and I will likely be getting the Monster iSport Immersion In-Ear Headphones.