Buy Used and Save: Buy a Used "Polk Audio UltraFit 3000 Headphones - Black (ULTRA..." and save 78% off the $79.95 list price. Buy with confidence as the condition of this item and its timely delivery are guaranteed under the "Amazon A-to-z Guarantee". See all Used offers.
Other Sellers on Amazon
Polk Audio UltraFit 3000 Headphones - Black (ULTRAFIT 3000BLK)
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $6.24. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Ultra-High Performance Digital Sound - Stunning detail, full fidelity and deep bass to maximize performance
- 3 Button Remote Control & Microphone - Use your iPhone and iPod on the fly with in-line controls.
- SecureFit Support - Exercise or play knowing your headphones will stay comfortably in place.
- Ultra Flexible Tangled-Free Planar Audio Cables - Avoid cable tangle and unwanted microphonics with oxygen-free cables in two custom lengths.
- StrainGuard - Kevlar core and computer designed transitional connections eliminate cable failure
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Compare to similar items
|Price||$19.99||See price in cart||See price in cart||$15.99||$45.73||$22.35|
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Electronics Expo||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||aSavings||Amazon.com||Amazon.com|
|Item Dimensions||7 x 2 x 4.5 in||1.6 x 4.7 x 5.5 in||1.6 x 4.7 x 5.5 in||2 x 7 x 3 in||1.6 x 6.6 x 3.1 in||1.25 x 7 x 4.5 in|
|Additional Features||ios-phone-control||sports-and-exercise||sports-and-exercise||tangle-free-cord||sports-and-exercise||lightweight, tangle-free-cord|
Pioneer VSXLX101 7.2 Channel Networked AV Receiver with Built-In Bluetooth & Wi-Fi (Black)
From the Manufacturer
Designed from the ground-up to meet the rigorous needs of the athlete and perfect for any active listener, UltraFit Sports headphones will be the last headphone you'll ever need to buy.
The UltraFit 3000 is an ultra-high performance in-ear canal design that offers a high level of noise suppression. SecureFit™ support and a generous assortment of ear tip materials and sizes means you'll enjoy a snug yet comfortable in-ear canal fit. A 3-button remote control and in-line microphone enable you to use your iPod® or iPhone® anytime, anywhere.
Three Cable Lengths For hassle-free, tangle-free Convenience. The UltraFit™ 3000 comes with three cable length options, so you can wear your music device the way that works best for you. A long (41") cable enables you to wear your music player on your waist or pants pocket. The short (14") cable is perfect if you wear your player on your arm, while the headphone to 1st connector is ideal for collar-clipped players like the iPod Shuffle®.
- High Performance Digital Sound—Exceptional detail, full fidelity and deep bass to maximize performance.
- 3-Button Remote Control & Microphone—Use your iPhone® and iPod® on the fly with in-line controls.
- SecureFit™ Support—Exercise or play knowing your headphones will stay comfortably in place.
- Environmental Awareness Engineered In—Hear enough of your surroundings to feel secure during exercise.
- Ultra Flexible Tangled-Free Planar Audio Cables—Avoid cable tangle and unwanted microphonics with oxygen-free cables in two custom lengths.
- StrainGuard™—Kevlar core and computer designed transitional connections eliminate cable failure.
- Moisture Shield—Resists moisture and keeps performing through strenuous activity.
- Short (14") Cable—For iPod nano®, iPod
- 3.5 mm Connector—Designed to fit through the opening on all cases.
- Engineered For Durability & Comfort—Made with the latest materials and performance technology to take punishment while staying comfortable.
Take a look inside this product
- Dynamic Balance® Polymer Drivers. UltraFit Sport Headphones employ dynamic drivers much like those in our full size speakers. To meet our pre-determined performance parameters, our engineers took the same care designing the drivers, even adding a discrete crossover filter to each driver to naturalize the high frequencies.
- Ported Enclosures. UltraFit Sports Headphones are ported. There is the port (ear piece) you put in your ear. But the big deal is the very small channels in the back of the driver enclosure, beneath the Polk logo. These are crucial to tuning the driver's frequency response peaks. And that means a better sounding pair of headphones.
- Ultra Flexible Tangle-free Planar Audio Cable. Round cables, coiling up and twisting are a constant source of annoyance because they get in the way of your workout. Eventually constant twisting means the cable will break or pull out at the end. The UltraFit's planar design (with oxygen-free wire for better conductivity) completely eliminates coiling, so the headphone cables won't tangle up during a workout, or when stored away. The planar design also eliminates micro-phonics, the tendency of an electronic device to turn a mechanical vibration into "noise," which you hear in other headphones.
- Moisture Shield. No headphone works well in a sweat bath of moisture. So we added Moisture Shield, a filter that provides two benefits. Located in the ear port on the UltraFit 3000, the filter material resists moisture that could get to the driver; the headphones keep performing through strenuous activity. Moisture Shield also provides an acoustic barrier to help smooth frequency response.
- SecureFit™ Support. You're ready for your workout. You put on your headphones and get to work. The last thing you want is for an earpiece to fall out, instantly breaking your rhythm. SecureFit Support includes an ergonomically designed flexible ear hook that wraps around your ear, so the headphone stays in place, even during strenuous exercise. With SecureFit Support, you'll experience a snug yet comfortable fit.
- StrainGuard™. Sports headphones get a lot of abuse. UltraFit Sports Headphones have been designed with this in mind. Strainguard™ is a protective system that addresses the areas where sports headphones fail most often. A Kevlar core that houses the speaker wire provides extra tensile strength to prevent the wire from being pulled apart at common failure points - the transitions between cable and the connectors and at the headphones. In the UltraFit Series, all transitional connections are computer designed to strengthen the points where they fail most.
- Environmental Awareness. Being aware of your surroundings is always important when you use a pair of headphones. In the gym, on the track or walking through the neighborhood, you want to be able to have a sense of what's going on around you. The UltraFit 3000 provides a high level of noise reduction.
In the Box
To setup and operate this product
Watch the Video
|Aprox Weight||0.4oz (11gm)|
|Style||In Ear Canal|
|Transducer Type||Dynamic Balance®|
|In Line Apple Remote||Yes|
|Finishes||Black & Red, White & Orange|
|Parts Warranty||1 Year|
|Labor Warranty||1 Year|
|Included Cables||13.4" Round, 14" Flat, 41" Flat|
|Included Ear Pads||Silicon Single Flange S/M/L, Silicon Triple Flange S/L, Memory Foam S/L|
|Included Accessories||Nokia® Adapter, Moisture Resistant Soft Case, Shirt Clip, Quick Start Guide and Manual|
|1To ensure a valid warranty, Polk loudspeakers must be purchased at an Authorized Polk Audio home or car loudspeaker Dealer such as Amazon.com. (If you're not sure a dealer is "authorized," call Polk Audio at 1-800-377-7655, and ask us.) The warranty is not transferrable, that means it applies only to the original purchaser. If you purchase your speakers from a private individual, that product is considered "used" and has NO factory warranty, no matter what the seller implies. The warranty is VOID if the serial number of the speaker has been removed or defaced. If you have any questions about your warranty coverage, or you think you need service, call Polk Customer Service at 1-800-377-7655. We're here to help you get the most from your new speakers!|
Legal DisclaimerProduct Features Ultra-High Performance Digital Sound - Stunning detail, full fidelity and deep bass to maximize performance 3 Button Remote Control & Microphone - Use your iPhone and iPod on the fly with in-line controls. SecureFit Support - Exercise or play knowing your headphones will stay comfortably in place. Ultra Flexible Tangled-Free Planar Audio Cables - Avoid cable tangle and unwanted microphonics with oxygen-free cables in two custom lengths. StrainGuard - Kevlar core and computer designed transitional connections eliminate cable failure Technical Details Brand Name: Polk Audio Model: ULTRAFIT 3000BLK Color Name: Black Item Weight: 0.35 pounds
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
If/when I can get the fit right, they sound great. For someone who has no issues with placement/angle, I would highly recommend these. But the various ear-pieces are very soft, so if you have to squeeze them into your ear-canal, you'll probably squeeze the opening, which severely limits the output, as you need a clear-open transition from the drivers to your ear-drums. That's why I loved the Etymotics, they had a nice deep connection, and the sound would flow unimpeded. But the Ety's aren't good workout headphones, they completely block outside sound, and if you yank on the cable, you'll pull them out, or could damage the cable.
The Polks are made for physical use, the cable runs around the ear-piece, so if they get pulled on, it gets cushioned. And they include different cable/control options so you can pick the length and options you need. And there are a lot of ear-piece options, so they should fit almost everyone. Almost.
So my only real complaint is the softness of the ear-pieces, it would be nice if the centers were hard plastic so they wouldn't get crushed for people like me with weird ear canals.
Other than that, it's great setup for the money, and the sound really is excellent.
I discovered the headphones are warranted for 12 months so I returned them to Polk Audio with a copy of my receipt from Amazon. They promptly sent me a new pair. I also purchased another pair thinking I didn't want to be without headphones until the replacements arrived. Well, the new purchased ones were defective within a couple of months. The volume control malfunctioned and would fade in and out. Now I need to return them. Fortunately, I got the replacement for the first pair I purchased. Here we go again.....
1) They fit good. They don't fall out like all the other reviewers say.
2) The sound really is ok to not that great depending on how wet your ear is. Once your ears get soaked with sweat it does affect the sound quality - no questions asked.
3) The volume controls do work for my Galaxy S4 - but if I put the cable inside my shirt so its not flopping around, the control will not only stop working, but I have had issues with the volume going up and down automatically becuase of the moisture. This is beyond annoying.
4) The mic is located 2ft down the cable from your ear. This is really a silly location becuase it means you will have to hold it up next to your mouth to talk to someone on the phone. The whole point of these is to be able to talk and listen to music without holding the phone up near your mouth. So this is a perplexing design flaw.
5) The long and short cables do come in handy. The long cable is really long - which is great becuase I like to connect to my phone and then put my phone in my side cargo pocket while I ride.
6)The flat cable is nice because it does not twist up like the other round cables on my Philips buds do. But I have noticed that it gets really stiff when its cold outside - and almost will not bend or anything. I was kinda a pain to work with on my bike ride last week because of this.
All in all I am torn whether they are worth the price. It would better if the volume controls were on the botton of the cable and mic at the top. And the sound could be improved. But I haven't seen anything else out their that has all these features. For now - gonna keep using it and see how it goes.
Now maybe my head is a funny shape, or my ears are freakish, etc., but if so, it's news to me (and everyone I know). I'm sure these fit someone in the marketing department of something, but I don't predict good things for these headphones. :-(
These have great range with reasonable bass. I have earbuds by beats. These are on part with them. The headset comes with multiple cable lengths. I am using them without any of the three cable extensions. They are plugged in to a Sony SBH20 bluetooth receiver. This setup beats the Taotronics or Phaiser bluetooth earbuds that I tried. The only downside is that the remote and microphone for the Polk headset are on the medium cable extension. But for a combined price of $37, I have great a great quality fitness sound setup for running and working out.
These earbuds also come with several different silicone and foam inserts for your ears.