Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: BRAND NEW! Pollenex Water Saver Jet Massaging Spa Shower Head | 5 Spray Settings
Amazon Vehicles Editors' Picks Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Britney Spears Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Totes Summer-Event-Garden Amazon Cash Back Offer ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Celine Dion Shop Now STEM

on December 1, 2012
This shower head looks odd but works fairly well for the price. I had hoped for bigger differences between the settings but some of them seem too similar to be able to tell much difference. I had thinking the mist setting would be nice, but depending on your water pressure it might be so strong that it will sting the skin which is how it is with me. I have to partially turn the water pressure down in order to tolerate it and by then its not worth it. The waterfall function is interesting but not as wide a stream as I had hoped. The unit was easy to install and even came with plumbers tape so I didn't have to go out and buy any. It also has a 5 year warranty which surprised me but I doubt it will give me any trouble. Its mostly plastic, but good plastic and seems like it will hold up well over time. I will post a video demo and pictures also so folks can get a better idea of what it looks like installed and working.
review image review image review image review image review image
on October 23, 2012
Two setting my husband and I used most was the mist and the fall.My sister and kids would come over just to shower and relax like they were getting spa treatment.lol I left this shower head at my previous address thinking I can just purchase it again from Walmart -no big deal rrright. Well Walmart does not sell them anymore and I could not find it online.We have been three years without it.My husband and I were remembering old times last night. we had one in each bath because it was soooo relaxing.I decide to try and find it again. Finally we will have our comfortable shower head back. I cant wait until it arrives!!! thanks!
on March 30, 2013
I was unhappy with this purchase. It looks impressive with all it's ability, but it lacks in performance. I have great water pressure with all my shower heads, but with this one there was barely any water coming out. The waterfall, which I wanted to love, was barely a trickle. I don't think it's worth the money even if it wasn't a lot. I would not recommend.
on February 24, 2013
I was replacing an old standard shower head in the guest bathroom and saw this on Amazon as one of their specials. The piece itself is not attractive. It is bulky and slightly odd. It does however do its job. It has 5 functions, some are interesting, some feel like variations of the same thing. Its waterfall function is cool, great even if your head is close enough to the shower head. After about 1.5 feet the stream crosses itself and it becomes a solid stream rather than a thin strip of water. This mist function is also interesting. It feels great buy gets cold quick the further you go from the shower head.

Overall, it is a good device as long as you are not looking for aesthetic values.
on April 22, 2013
The waterfall feature is less-than-desirable. I have a lot of water pressure (have city water pressure; can wash dishes, flush a toilet and shower at the same time!) and the waterfall was still barely a trickle and barely cascades over the other shower part with hitting it, which deflects the spray of the waterfall all over. The button to push and go between waterfall and regular shower is nearly impossible to push.

Not impressed. If you just want a cheap showerhead, it'll work. But, the features it claims to have aren't that great.
on May 30, 2013
I needed a replacement shower head in my bath.

I live in an apartment so it needed to be removable and easy to install. This fit the bill in every single way.

Love having several choices for style of spray..though in reality --I found my favorite and keep it their,,,,,but you never know--when the mood will hit me to change it.

Took minutes for my husband to install..

Really nice , works well...and the cost was perfect.
on July 21, 2011
At first I was a little disappointed; because I thought that two of it's functions would work at the same time. Now after using it for a few weeks and feeling the different functions run down my back. Verses always taking a bath. Yes it was worth the money.
on August 24, 2013
I purchased this head mainly for the added waterfall setting. Unfortunately, my plumbing does not offer enough pressure to accommodate this feature. When on this setting the water comes out in a "waterfall" or a blade of water for 6 inches or so before the water funnels and congregates back together in a single stream. I believe if my plumbing had more pressure I would be able to get the full waterfall effect. I am able to use the other settings without issue. There is nothing in the description or at the manufacturer's own website to indicate how much pressure is ideally needed.

The other settings are nice. There is a setting that provides a pressurized mini blade of water, a setting the is uncommon an many similar shower heads. Though, the overall size of the head is cumbersome if you are simply using the standard features. If the waterfall feature was usable it would be well worth dealing with the added size of the head, without that feature it is not. I have swapped the head out for another.

I was not aware I had (and not sure I actually do have) low or below average water pressure. I have not had any difficulties with any other shower heads. I simply believe this waterfall feature requires an abundance of pressure or perhaps it may never work as advertised. It did not work for me and I'd like to believe it may still work under a different situation. That is why I have given it 3 stars.
on July 1, 2013
Best shower head I have ever had. Stylish, lowest price for a multi-setting unit, easy to install and has an accordion cover for the pipe leading to the unit. It is water saving, green friendly, one piece plastic with five settings.

The misting setting is excellent for nasal congestion. The concentrated nozzle will be able to clean your ears of wax without dangerous cotton tips, The waterfall spread through the wide top piece is accessible by pushing the button on the side. You will want to take this with you vacation. Other shower heads are inferior.
on January 11, 2014
The waterfall feature is why we bought it but as others have mentioned, the flat stream of water collects back into a solid mass less than a foot from the head so you don't get a curtain of water as you would like but rather pounded by a solid stream almost identical to having no shower head at all. We do not understand why Pollenex designed it to gather back like this. We didn't care for any of the other settings .. believe it or not there is yet another flat stream setting that has the same effect of hitting you with a solid stream. We took it down and gave it to Goodwill.

See 1 answered question