Polmedia Polish Pottery 6-inch Stoneware Salt and Pepper Set H2618F Hand Painted from Vena in Boleslawiec Poland. Shape S315C(042) Pattern P4893A(U089) Unikat
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Hand painted in Boleslawiec, Poland
- Microwave safe, dishwasher safe, oven safe up to 480 F, freezer safe
- Lead and cadmium free
- Crack and chip resistant, intended for everyday use, easy to clean
- Dimensions: 4¼" wide, 6½" long, 3¾" high.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
This Polmedia Polish Pottery 6-inch Salt and Pepper Set is made by Vena factory in Boleslawiec, Poland.
Manufacturer shape number 042 (S315C), pattern number U089 (P4893A) - UNIKAT
This Salt and Pepper Set is hand painted and signed by artists
Dimensions: 4¼" wide, 6½" long, 3¾" high
Polmedia Polish Pottery Stoneware is:
* Hand painted in Boleslawiec, Poland
* Microwave safe, dishwasher safe, oven safe up to 480 F, freezer safe
* Lead and cadmium free
* Crack and chip resistant
* Intended for everyday use, easy to clean
* ProductID: H2618F, shape: 042 (S315C), pattern: U089 (P4893A)
* UNIKAT U089
Features and Manufacturing Process
Polmedia Polish pottery is created from white clay that is found only in the Boleslawiec region of Poland. The pottery is fired in coal and gas ovens at temperatures in excess of 2200 degrees Fahrenheit with a glaze that is lead and cadmium free. Polish pottery is known for it's versatility in that it is safe for use in the dishwasher, microwave, freezer and oven. Also, Polmedia Polish Pottery is resilient to abrasives making it durable and resistant to scratching or chipping. It is this combination of function and beauty that makes Polmedia Polish Pottery so appealing.
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|