Shop Auto Winter Products Beauty Best Books of the Year Black Friday Deals Week nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. Electronics Gift Guide $24.99 for a limited time only Try it first with samples Handmade Gift Shop Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video  Three new members of the Echo family Black Friday Deals Week: Fire tablets starting at $29.99. Limited-time offer. $30 off Kindle Paperwhite Shop Now HTL17_gno

on November 28, 2012
This came rather fast. I splurged a bit and went for the 2 day delivery. It did come when it said it would.
The sweater though, looks like it was cheaply made. The threads are coming out where the arms are attached and it's making the arms seperate from the sweater. Where the V tips at the bottom of the neckline, there's extra white threads hanging out, and I can't cut them out or pull them out or the whole V will come apart. I spent over $50 on this item and am very shocked at what I received. Paying $50 for a polo sweater doesn't bother me, but getting it in such poor condition does.
on December 4, 2012
I just received this in the mail and although it is a very nice looking sweater in the picture, it does not look as great in person. It has a couple of small stains on it and the fabric is snagged in some places. This was supposed to be a Christmas gift for my sister, but I am not sure if I can give it to her looking this way.
on April 15, 2013
Love the look of the sweater and hat, but machine washed and dried flat, but still got sweater pile after a few washings. I know it's not going to look brand new forever, but did expect it to not have fuzz balls on it after 5-6 washings. Should have washed by hand or had it dry cleaned, then again I may not have purchased it if it required that much care. Still love it, even though it now looks like a sweater I've had for over a year instead of a few months. Super cute and fits great!
on February 6, 2013
I bought this shirt as a gift for my wife. I'm questioning if its an original Polo or not, the finishing on it is horrible and I've seen better quality knock offs to be honest. the stitches are coming out in some spots and its poorly made, doesn't worth 10 USD to be honest. I DO NOT recommend anyone to buy it, unless you want to waste your money and try for yourself.
on February 11, 2013
I usually dont wear US Polo Assn. but when I saw this sweater with the black and pink stripes with the matching hat I fell in love. The sweater not only looks cute on but it fits comfortably that I loved it so much I purchased the Teal and grey matching set as well.
on March 21, 2013
My daughter loved this sweater. It was a great fit and the quality was fantastic. I got them for Christmas and was a good Mommy! Great price. Not considered the high end Polo...but great overall -- especially price point, I got two different styles.
on April 2, 2014
I haven't had a chance to wear it but the fabric feel wonderful and colors are great, and I love the Iideal that it comes with a matching hat
on May 14, 2014
I really can't rate this fairly because I got it for my Grandaughter in Texas and I am in NY. She said she likes it.
on February 11, 2014
Good fit. My wife loves it. I got it as a gift just because. It fits perfect very comfortable, she has other colors of this sweater
on January 28, 2014
Very Bad Quality , in addition it was dirty not clean as if its used , Material so cheap and bad

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.