Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Polo Ralph Lauren Men's Burwood Sneaker
Amazon Vehicles Up to 80 Percent Off Textbooks Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Britney Spears Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Totes Amazon Cash Back Offer TheKicks TheKicks TheKicks  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Florida Georgia Line Water Sports STEM

on July 2, 2012
The final price for shipping to the EU was $79.85, and arrived 4 days before the estimated set date. On the other hand the sizing is definitely not clear; my foot size is 45 (EU scaling), and in the sizing information chart the equivalents are: US11 UK10.5 EU45 CM29.5 . On the box I received it says US11D UK10 EUR44 CM29.5 . The shoes are very tight on my feet and I have the feeling that wearing them for long periods will hurt my feet eventually. I really cannot bother sending them back for a replacement (I dont know how it is done and I dont have the time to do it), so I will just stick with those I they sent me. Summarising the above I have to say that shipping was prompt and packaging in good condition, but sizing is messed up, and if I knew that those would be EUR44 I would have chosen larger size. I would expect them to change the sizing chart.
I will give 3 star rating as my feelings are very neutral. Be very careful with sizing!
on December 26, 2013
I ordered my size and the fit is perfect (I've had a few mistakes understanding some footwear online IS different in size, depending on the manufacturer and or/the type of shoe/sneaker). I really like the Gray and Dark Navy tone; they look very sharp with a dark pair of Navy jeans to match the outfit.

I've purchased several Polo Footwear items previously and I understand they don't last more than a year or two if you wear them every week. Now I have a collection, I can rotate their use so I get a longer shelf life with each pair I own.

Depending on wear, or how you walk or relax in them, the shoe's white band around the edge can become unglued and show gaps, especially if I crouch down to reach something low. Also, this part of the shoe gets dirtry pretty quickly, so a little dish detergent and a soft cloth will make them white and shiny if you take care of them periodically.

Not much more I can really say, other than I think they represent great value for money, the style is fresh and modern, and if you are able to own several pairs of different footwear, you can extend the life of this pair by giving them a rest every so often! Well worth what I paid; the only reason I give 4 instead of 5 stars is because I only received them a few days ago. I'll update some more if anything changes. Hope that helps...
on May 15, 2013
The shoes are very nice. Great I would say, but they are not really comfortable. I belive that Ralph Lauren could improve these shoes by allowing to introduce a bit of technology into the sole. They are just flat. Besides, the shoes doesn't have the usual form of a human shoe. If the shoes don't fit you well, it may hurt.
on February 18, 2014
Delivery: fast and faster than expected.
Design: Looks fantastic isn't it? Just as it appear on the photo.
Price: Just about right, not too expensive but not too cheap, but I think a little to the high side for the logo.
Quality/Durability: after two week, by your ankle ripped. I exchanged and the same area has been ripped after 3weeks. i think that'll be my last polo shoes.
Customer Service: A+ (left shoe ripped for some reason in less a week in some unbelievable area which is right by the ankle. I may have gotten a lemon. I e-mailed, and they say they won't exchange worn item but in my situation they exchanged it for me. I just went to local shop and they just exchanged it for me.
I will recommend it so far, this shoes looks great, and feels good wearing it. Robert Wayne Footwear provides good, fast, and great customer service. This type of service will bring back the customers.
on January 11, 2014
This was the first time I ever bought any shoes from amazon and I had no problems at all during the purchasing process up until I received them and tried them on. They were too size and fit very well. The shoes were new, not used, and arrived in said condition. Although the box they came in (Not the amazon shipping box) was a bit dusty, but I assume this was because they've probably been sitting somewhere for a while before they were shipped. I honestly don't know, but the shoes were clean and brand new. I have no gripes or issues with the shoes at all and highly recommend them!.. oh and they're very comfortable. At least for me they are... depending on the type of foot you have, they might feel different.
on January 1, 2015
The shoe is ok for the price. I thought they were original polo shoes however they seem to be a well made replica. They have a polo writing on the back that is glued to the shoe. There is one that has already fallen off, so its not that great after all
on November 15, 2014
I am a college student and apend most days walking around campus. After about a month or so, i could already see major signs of wear. The soles were coming apart and the insoles were digging through the bottom. I wouldnt recommend to anyone whose looking for lasting shoes.
on July 17, 2015
These ran a little big compare to the black ones I bought and that's why I gave it 4 stars. The black ones got 5. Remember these are canvas so they're meant for getting through one season and mine will with no problem. I think the complaints people have had with these are that they're wearing them as everyday sneakers versus a casual. I don't know if I just happen to get a car that ran a little big I would buy the same size next year just in case and I wear a size 12
on June 22, 2014
Great shoes, stylish. classic style sneaker but with that little bit of a twist that gives it that modern feel. Beware that the souls of these shoes are kind of hard, and the entire shoe does take a bit of breaking in. But more comfortable once you get to that point.
on June 18, 2015
Shipping time was acceptable, shoes are in perfect condition. But the size chart is definitely off. I ordered size 10, which is supposedly good for 28.5cm or 11.2 inches (I'm usually a size 11-12 US). I measured my foot at just a hair over 11 inches, so they should've been perfect. But they were definitely too short. (They were also too narrow, but they aren't being sold as wide so I'm not docking for that.)

Too bad they don't do exchanges, either. I don't want to place another order before the refund goes through.