Truck Reviews Beauty Warlight Men's slip on sneakers nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Unlimited Music. Always ad-free. Learn more. Fire TV Stick Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Shop by look Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheGrandTour TheGrandTour TheGrandTour  Kids Edition Echo Dot Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now STL18_GNO

on October 16, 2013
The boot are nice. They look good. However, if you go to Dillard's, Macy's or any other department store that carries chukka's try those on. More than likely they will not have these polo chukka's. Try on Clarks or Johnston & Murphy or which ever brand. Those Chukka's have a little narrower front. The Polo Chukka boot does not. So looking down on them they look a little odd. Also it feels like there should be another hole for the laces. They have a loose feel to them.
Now with jeans on from the side in front of a mirror they really do look good. Size seems to be right on. I ordered a 9 and they seem to fit pretty good. Also I should note that in some shoes I can wear a 8 1/2 for what that added detail is worth.
The other thing is that I paid around $109.00. A decent pair of chukka's will actually cost around $150.00 so in that aspect they don't feel like they would hold up for a long time. The material feels a little thin.
6 people found this helpful
|11 comment|Report abuse
on February 25, 2014
These are chukka boots which are purposefully made a size larger than the listed size. For instance I'm usually a 13, for these I needed a 12. These are great for a comfy yet casual look. Good for a stroll, work or going to a lounge/club. Nubuck material is the upper & the crepe sole on bottom which is very comfy. If you are familiar with Clark's then you know crepe soles. The boots aren't thick though so I don't recommend for really cold weather but besides that it's worth the buy.
2 people found this helpful
on May 1, 2014
Better than Clarks, not heavy, no fabric inside and you can feel the suede, leather on sole. You can use in the winter with a wool socks and the summer without socks and will feel very confourtable. Amazon deliver was very fast and the boots was in the factory seal, nobody even tried like when you shop in a store. I usually wear 12 and order 11.5 , runs 1/2 size larger.Paid less than half the price I bought my first pair at Macys. Very satisfied.
on February 11, 2015
Perfect. Thanks.
on January 9, 2014
I haven"t worn them yet but after trying them on I am very happy with the fit and the color , no complaints.
on August 14, 2015
Good purchase
on July 19, 2014
Beatiful
on July 19, 2014
good
|0Comment|Report abuse
on February 11, 2014
I really like the shoes, but they do not feel of as high quality as the pair of Clarks I own. I didn't have enough of an issue with them to return them, but I truly do enjoy wearing my pair of Clarks a lot more.
on March 21, 2014
Very comfortable with good material quality. But sole quality would not last long if you use on daily basis. Fits bigger so take half size less than your usual fit.
|0Comment|Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
See 1 answered question