Shop Auto Winter Products Beauty Best Books of the Year Black Friday Deals Week nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. PCB for Musical Instruments $24.99 for a limited time only Try it first with samples Handmade Gift Shop Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video  Echo  Black Friday Deals Week: Fire tablets starting at $29.99. Limited-time offer. $30 off Kindle Paperwhite Shop Now HTL17_gno

on January 22, 2015
Excellent boots. But a note, these are NOT winter/snow boots. They aren't heavily lined, nor are they waterproof. I did buy them for winter use, but not to slosh around in the snow.

Leather is quite stiff at first, tongue stitching isn't quite perfect but not a deal breaker.

If you do intend to use these for extreme cold, I suggest using double boot socks.

Grip-wise, these are in between street ice boots, and deep tread snow boots.

The only issue I have is that ONE zipper is a bit loose and always rides down as I walk. Nothing a pair of pliers can't fix but it was funny because the first few times I wore the boots, the zippers were unbelievably stiff and hard to use.
on October 22, 2014
Really nice boots. Bought for a trip to Argentina where I wore then for two weeks straight. I walked around 5 miles a day in the city and then spent some time on rocky trails and ice. No blisters. Extremely comfortable. Kept feet dry in moderate rain. Build quality of a $200 boot. Dress up well. Clean easily, with no signs of wear.
on June 6, 2016
Opened box only to see the zipper partially separated from the inside portion of the boot
review imagereview image
on March 30, 2015
Very nice boots! BUT, the zipper was damaged after day 2. I had read some reviews about this and thought surely it was bad luck being a Ralph Lauren product, but no, zippers are indeed pretty bad. I can certainly take them to a place to fix them but you shouldn't have to do that for a high quality product.
on July 24, 2015
My husband LOVES these shoes. This is his fourth pair of these boots. They last a long time, and they cost about half what you pay in the store. Definitely worth purchasing on here. They are true to size, but if you're worried about the fit, Dillard's and Macy's sell these exact boots. Try them on there and order them here. They are sooooooo much cheaper!
on November 29, 2013
Fit was Perfect No Problem With Zipper . I can Wear boot all day and Im Very Happy, I will Buy another pair.Thanks
on August 30, 2014
I really like these boots a lot. Just easily slide my foot inside them, zip them up (No Strings) and away I go!! They are Extremely comfortable it's like walking on thick Gel Padded Tennis shoes. I have very tired and sore feet I usually change 2-3 times per day but not now!! If you don't like to fumble with strings and if your feet give you trouble then these boots are for you. E.N.J.O.Y.
on August 10, 2017
husband love them
on February 5, 2015
Fantastic, like it so much bought it in gray and wheat
on November 9, 2015
The size fir as expected and the qualify was good. But the leather was so stiff they hurt more than you'd expect and actually bruised my foot just from wearing a short time inside. I wasnt going to go thru the necessary break in period with them.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.