Industrial Deals HPC Best Books of the Month Holiday Dress Guide nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch New album by Luke Bryan PCB for Musical Instruments $34.99 for a limited time only Try it first with samples Handmade Gift Shop Holiday Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon life life life  Echo Devices starting at $29.99 Save $30 on All-New Fire HD 8. Limited-time offer. $20 off Kindle Paperwhite Shop now HTL17_gno

on June 5, 2017
Looks great! Glad I bought the shoes and would do so again. With that said, the shoes do run a little bit. The shoe is also a little more flat footed than Im use too. I would recommend replacing the insoles for more arch and heal support. More fashionable than comfortable, but worth it in my opinion.
on December 24, 2016
I like these shoes but something to be wary about is that the material on the bottom of the shoe (part that touches the ground) is very thin. It didn't take long until I started to feel every rock, item, etc. I accidentally stepped on. I bought soles with a hard bottom (https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0010LNN1G/ref=cm_cr_ryp_prd_ttl_sol_45) to fix this.
on March 15, 2017
Fits and looks great. Laces are those black leather docksider boat shoe laces though. But it's fine.
on February 6, 2015
These look great and are comfortable, but the quality is terrible. My husband wore these daily for about a month and then the bottom started getting worn down and shortly after that, they got holes in them. For the price and the brand, we expected much better. These were a disappointment.
on November 15, 2016
Very good shoes. The inner padding is very soft, cushioning the feet for a comfortable feeling. Jumping from running shoes to these beauties, I must say I find it pretty hard to put them on. Even if they are not a tight fit, putting them on demands more effort than I would be willing to give normally.
Of course, the beauty and comfort of the shoes overshadow this slight incovenience.
on August 28, 2017
I like these shoes and have bought three pair over the past year. But the leather shoe laces are junk. On all three pair they have broken and ive had to buy new. They would be much better if they used cloth shoe laces.
on November 29, 2017
I really love the look of these shoes. They also are very comfortable. I have two minor issues: The first being the laces. Maybe I'm just not used to leather laces, but I find these annoying to tie and I feel like they look a little goofy. The second issue is they have zero grip, so be wary of sliding on kitchen floors etc.
Overall, while I would not use this as an everyday shoe, I enjoy wearing them.
on April 14, 2015
Review edit: I mentioned before of the slight color fade, it wasn't long after I posted my original review that the grey color of the shoes had completely faded away into a dark canvas color. Which is is very disheartening as now they are not at all the color I bought them for. Now they are making their way to Goodwill.

Like the title, this a straight forward and simple canvas shoe. With the added benefit that they look exactly as pictured. The leather laces are a nice touch, however they are hard to keep tied, which is my only complaint. The shoes are easy to clean, but after several months of wear the color has slightly faded. With this in mind the white rubber has stayed white and the sole is still prefect.

All and all, if you're looking for a comfortable causal shoe that looks nice, it's worth picking these up.
on November 19, 2014
So I ordered the white ones. They look pretty good, exactly how they look in the picture. Before I bought them, I read a couple reviews and found that apparently the size is a bit bigger/longer. So I said "hey, I'll order a size smaller than what I usually order". I ususally wear a 9.5, which is usually 27cm. But for this shoe, I ordered a 9 instead. The shoes arrived and they fit PERFECTLY.

So as the previous people have said, order atleats a half size smaller than what you'd usually order. Also, the shoes don't look like they're made in "that good" of quality, but you can't really tell the difference unless you you actually take the time to feel and look around the shoe. It looks like a nice shoe though so I would recommend it, but it does look like they could get dirty quickly so I wouldn't recommend buying white if you walk around dirty places.. All in all I'd say its 4/5.
on May 14, 2017
Killer shoes. Super nice. A little stiff, but just need to be broken in. And not enough grip on the bottom so I actually found them slippery on certain surfaces.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.