Amazon Vehicles Beauty STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Limited time offer Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Shop Shop now Shop Popular Services americangods americangods americangods  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 Kindle Oasis Trade it in. Fund the next. National Bike Month on Amazon Ellen

Showing 1-10 of 1,970 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 2,171 reviews
on September 17, 2016
Incredibly comfortable shoes that don't pinch or constrict my boyfriend's feet. He really enjoys wearing these shoes. The leather laces were a bit long but that's GREAT because you can customize the lace length to your preference. It doesn't retain any sweat in the soles so no stinky shoes! It goes well with so many of his outfits and matches all washes of his jeans from light to super dark. It goes well with shorts too. No complaints about this shoe and when they eventually wear out, we will get another pair! Fit was true to size, soles were nicely thick and supportive, and the canvas material is nice with a nice look and feel to it. Definitely would recommend this shoe as it is versatile, comfortable, and a great price on Amazon!
review image review image review image review image
on June 23, 2016
I have had these shoes for 2 months, and have walked a normal amount every day with them.

I was reluctant to buy these shoes as I had read other reviews saying that these shoes were made with poor quality. My shoes have lasted about 2 months, and for this price and brand that is unacceptable. Not only do the shoes make some noise on each steps after a few weeks, I found out today that I had two pretty big holes underneath one of my shoe.

I would not recommend this product to anyone.
on November 17, 2013
While they look nice, the were a bit too long for my foot. I have a 10.5 size foot that is also wide (W/EE). I bought 10.5 of these Ralph Lauren's and hoped they wouldn't be too tight on the sides of my feet. They weren't, which is good, but they were too long. There is about a 1/2" gap between the front of the shoe and my toe.

The first disappointment did not come from the fit, but the fact that one of the eyelets for the laces was not fastened properly and was loose on the shoe lace. I don't have the proper tool to fix it, but I managed a fix that put pliers grip marks on the eyelet. I also noticed early on that the rubber base was already separating from the cloth of the shoe at the toe-bending line. In the approximate 5 weeks since I bought and started wearing these shoes, the separation was worsened slightly and has occurred on the other shoe as well.

Additionally (and the last), the top of the shoe where the laces are, begins to restrict my feet as the day wears on, which causes me to slightly loosen them to make the top of my foot comfortable. This and the above statements about the long fit causes the shoe to not feel secure on my foot.
33 comments| 81 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on March 14, 2015
These are fashion shoes so don't plan on walking around the zoo with these. I bought these knowing that, which is why I give them 5 starts. They look classy, and are great for casual encounters with friends and coworkers, or going out to a party. They look great with jeans or a pair of khakis so they are quite versatile.
on April 9, 2016
I expected a much better product from this company but the shoes are a disappointment. After wearing them 10 times the stitching on the inside has split and the sole I'd starting to separate from the sides. They look really good but are horribly uncomfortable, and seem to be held together entirely with glue.
on December 28, 2015
I like the shoes, but they are too tight in size 9. All of the pairs of shoes I own are size 9, but this one is too snug. I logged in today with the intention of doing an even exchange, but soon discovered that if I trade this one in for the 9.5 size, the cost of the sneakers go up by over $20.00. I have never been to a shoe store before where the price varies depending on the size of the shoe. That's a new concept, which I don't I am very happy with. Where have you ever heard of charging more for a size 9.5 pair of shoes, than a size 9 pair of shoes....??? The model and style are identical. I may not just return the entire purchase for credit.
on November 4, 2015
They were nice but the logo on one shoe is on the inside and not the outside. That's weird. The logos on both shoe are one the right side of the shoe. The logo on the left shoe should be on the left side.
review image review image
on August 13, 2016
They are nice
review image
on November 26, 2013
I love the look of these shoes, and they are very durable. However, the first day I wore them they rubbed the skin off of my heel and it was very sore and bleeding. I would advise wearing thick socks or some other way of preventing this on the first few days of wearing these shoes until they are broken in. Now they don't give me any problems and I am complimented on them frequently.
on March 17, 2017
Worst quality shoe I've ever had. Hurt my feet walking up steps, hurting my knees jogging one block in the city. I stopped using after a week. Unless this is a fake product branded with polo for marketing (which then they should be sued) I'll never even step in a Polo store ever again. Unbelievable they go for $60+. The quality and comfort of a $10 sneaker or maybe something you find at the dollar store.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.