Industrial Deals Best Books of the Month Introducing Prime Wardrobe nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Unlimited Music. Offline listening. Learn more. GNO for Samsung S9 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Mother's Day gifts Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon howardsend howardsend howardsend  Echo Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop now Start your Baby Registry

on June 24, 2014
Bought this shoe for my son (young adult), since he wanted to wear for casual outing.
Shoe arrived on time in box.
Color is actually bright red and very nice (the picture shows a dull read)
Shoes overall is well made
He indicates it is comfortable but needs additional cushioning if he had to wear all day.
Only dislike would have to be the shoe cord that goes around, it is made from leather like material, but lets go material, that has to be cleaned out.
on May 24, 2017
The quality here is not as you'd expect from RL. I guess the price tag was an indicator.
on October 1, 2014
I usually wear 10.5 M. dress shoes / 11 M for sneakers and leisure.I ordered 11M...........the backs flop some, when I don't "pick-up" my feet,as I was taught too.......
on January 26, 2016
I really do like these shoes, but they look somewhat like a deep pink but these shoes are really RED!
on October 20, 2015
I bought these for my husband but they were way too big. I ordered a size 12 and he is a truly size 12 in all shoes... this one didn't work... too big.
on May 10, 2016
Good quality and stylish casual look. They do run a little big I wear size 11, but for these I bought 10.5 and there is still a little wiggle room.
on March 18, 2015
Happy with this purchase, it is true to it's size so no need to buy a size up or down. The shoes itself is very durable and attractive. My only complaint is that the red laces tend to run on other parts on the shoes when it gets wet or washed.
on January 14, 2015
If I comment something it is discarded anyway. Why waste my time. NO COMMENT!!!!!!
on September 16, 2015
The shoe hurts my foot on top
on July 14, 2015
Great looking shoe like them ALOT !!
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.