|Fits as expected||
|Price:||$69.99 - $104.99|
|Sale:||Lower price available on select options|
- Rubber sole
- Heel measures approximately 0.5"
- Polo Ralph Lauren creates the quintessential boat shoe with 360-degree lacing and contrast moc-toe stitching.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Polo Ralph Lauren creates the quintessential boat shoe with 360-degree lacing and contrast moc-toe stitching.
Classic and authentic, Polo is the foundation of the world of Ralph Lauren menswear, combining the time-honored aesthetic of East Coast Ivy League casual style with proper English refinement. Often imitated but never matched, Polo is a true symbol of the preppy lifestyle. The iconic polo player logo is recognized worldwide as a symbol of heritage and authenticity.
- Product Dimensions: 12 x 8 x 4 inches
- Shipping Weight: 2 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B00FC3UBPO
- Item model number: Bienne Ii
- Date first available at Amazon.com: November 21, 2013
- Domestic Shipping: This item is also available for shipping to select countries outside the U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top Customer Reviews
Shoes were returned.
The material is hard at first but like most shoes, it gets better after a period of time.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
absolutely loive these shoes, always look good even when they show a little wear. have had them for a year almost and still wear them regularly.Published 9 months ago by christian michener
Both the shoes are very tight on me and I cannot wear them. Although I mentioned to you my exact size. Please rectify to me the reasons of this problem. Waiting for your reply.Published 10 months ago by Dr. Khalil Omar
I normally wear a 9 these flit 0.5 a size too large. Other than that I really like the shoe and the feel. Don't really expect a break in period.Published 12 months ago by Singa17