Amazon Vehicles Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Limited time offer Wickedly Prime Handmade Gifts for Dad Shop Popular Services twinpeaksv2 twinpeaksv2 twinpeaksv2  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now Ellen

Showing 1-10 of 32 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 36 reviews
on January 26, 2016
Second pair of these shoes. They do smell after a while. That can either be a result of the ventilation or because my feet just sweat. Lasted through a north east summer. Go well casually with jeans or slacks, khaki shorts or even a bathing suit.
on December 20, 2014
I ordered the shoes in khaki and i have to say its a pretty good shoe for casual wear. Only problem was that there were 2 slash marks that made dents in the shoe that were quite noticeable. It could have happened during shipping but the box was in perfect condition so im not sure. 4 stars.
on April 16, 2015
I bought these for a wedding and have not wore them yet but my suggestion is to not guess big. I wear 10 or 10.5 in most shoes and 9.5 in geaorgia Romeo's and I went with 10.5 and the shoes were about a half inch to big if not a little more.
on November 1, 2015
Garbage shoes. Had them for a few months and a hole appeared at the top near my big toe obviously very poorly constructed do not recommend
on March 19, 2014
I live the fit of the shoe but it has several indentations at the toe of the shoe. Thinking about stuffing the toe with tissue paper or something to help it keep it's shape.
on April 18, 2016
awesome great looking shoe this is a must have pair
on April 24, 2014
The style is cool but a slight wide for my feet I expected a tighter fit... Its ight they will do when needed. ..
on May 5, 2015
Great looking shoe but definitely runs narrow. If you have flat or wide feet, this is not the shoe for you.
on December 7, 2015
used them on vacation in MEXICO , fit great looks great
on August 25, 2014
I gotten a 1/2 size up due to Polos run a bit small in boat shoes. A little roomy due to my narrow foot, but still comfortable to me.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
See 1 answered question