Industrial Deals HPC Best Books of the Year Holiday Dress Guide nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. PCB for Musical Instruments Limited time offer Handmade Gift Shop Holiday Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon life life life  Echo Devices starting at $29.99 Save $30 on All-New Fire HD 8. Limited-time offer. $20 off Kindle Paperwhite Shop now HTL17_gno

on March 9, 2017
Not a huge fan of these loafers. The leather was bery thick and almost looks like a blue rubber. They do not look slick like a good loafer should look. Although, they are comfortable whilst walkig, i'll gove them that. They fit fairly snug and dont come off on the back, but doesnt leave much room for a thin dress sock incase it gets chilly outdoors. All in all, did not return but would def not buy again or recomend just because of the design.
on October 9, 2011
These loafers are great. Unlike many other loafers out there, the sole is very sturdy and leather is very high quality. HOWEVER, the sizing for these loafers is horrible. I usually buy dress shoes in size 42 and wear a size 41 in loafers - I get them a little smaller so that the leather breaks in to the form of my foot.

I bought these shoes in size 8.5 (41). When I received them, I immediately checked that it said 8.5, which it did. When I put them on, I quickly realized they are waaaaaaaay too big. They fit more like a size 9.5 or 10. I sent them back and received a refund. I am thinking of getting these again but in size 7.5.

As for the complaint of the shoes being very tight and narrow, that is absolutely true. However, I found that just from wearing them at home, the leather stretches out and forms to the shape of your foot, which is what you want a loafer to do - after all, it was designed to be a very comfortable answer to the stiff upper of a traditional slip on loafer with a leather bottom.
on July 27, 2014
The Loafer is aesthetically pleasing but the shoe squeaks. I bought this for my bf for Christmas and he gave that faux excited face and when he tried them on it made everything worse because the shoe squeaked and it fit really tight. My bf is European so I was taking a gamble with these shoes (He likes fine Italian leather). I give this a 3 star rating because I like the shoe myself, just not the best quality if the shoe is squeaking & it apparently does not fit well. I do not know much about the durability of this shoe.

Don't buy this as a gift, but for yourself.
on October 31, 2017
it hurt my heels so badly
on August 28, 2015
those shoes are too narrow to the point that this must be a defective shipment of shoes and the only way to get rid of it is to sell them at a discount at amazon.com, there is no way you would buy them at a store if you try them on. if you wear this shoes for an hour you feel it cut the blood circulation in your feet. you would think that you would return them, then you forget them in the closet.
on October 27, 2013
The upper on these things, from the part where it strikes the top of your foot through the toe, is way too narrow. It's like driving your foot into a tight wedge. At first, I figured they just needed a break-in period, but I've suffered with them 4 times now with no noticeable improvement. I don't have an oddly shaped or wide foot, and you can see I've done a lot of shoe reviews here with no other issues. They either have a quality control issue and I got a bad pair, or they're just not quality. Would recommend others check out Clarks or Allen Edmonds El Paso, both of which are great.
on October 1, 2013
As mentioned earlier - these run TIGHT. I have narrow feet...and they are still tight. So...simple solution - I pulled the inserts that came with them, and replaced with another set that is slightly thinner. No way this is an 11D...more like an 11B.

Looks - they look great. Very soft, comfortable (after changing the insert). I have received a number of compliments on their look. Heavy leather all around. Well sewn. Good finish. They do get a little slick in the "wet" - water+tile floor+walking fast=slippery!!! Work well with jeans and with casual slacks.
on September 13, 2009
I am very happy with my purchase. I had been watching this shoe for a few months before I decided to buy it. I was following it on a few different footwear sites to gather reviews. Eventually stock began running out when I decided to check out Amazon. The prices here beat everyone and included shipping. This was my first Amazon purchase and has guaranteed me as a return customer in the future.

The show is very soft around the foot but feels solid under my foot. It's very comfortable and as a slip-on, it's very easy to put on. The casual styling makes it a great driving shoe or simple preppy wear in the Spring/Summer/Fall. My only minor issue with it is the roomy area in the toe region. I would suggest ordering half a size small. Because of the extra room, I anticipate the shoe to eventually shoe a crease where the toes bend with each step. This hasn't begun to happen yet after 2 months, but then again I don't wear them every day.
11 comment| 20 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on March 20, 2013
First I Would like to say lke I said to the Amazon agent " this order was a joke " the right shoe was new and in good shape BUT the left shoes was decoloring and used, listen amazon people , this is a huge company , I had been using and buying in Amazon for the las 10 years and most of the time I'm satisfied , but this time I'm VERY DIASAPPOINTED, because I was really in love of this shoes and the price was great but Unfortunatly was the last par available and you guys sent to me a used and ugly left shoe !! well see if any amazon representative give a call or email explaining this disappointed issue !!
on January 17, 2013
I generally wear a size 14 and have a really wide foot with a high arch. I originally bought a size 14, but they were incredibly long compared to what I usually get in a size 14. I returned them and ordered a size 13, they are the proper length, good width that break in nice too. My only complaint is the part where the "strap" goes across is pretty tight. They're a little hard to get on and feel a little tight in that area but after wearing them about 20 minutes, they seem to stretch a little a feel alright and become comfortable enought to wear
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.