Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited Get 10% cashback on thousands of musical instruments with your Amazon.com Store Credit Card Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now ToyHW17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 181 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 215 reviews
on May 2, 2013
This is a very nice looking shoe - probably my favorite of the Polo sneakers. Unfortunately, the quality of the make really is inferior. I've had my pair for a little under two months now, wearing them on a regular basis but not daily, and they are literally falling apart. The sole on the right shoe is already coming unhinged, and the glue keeping the white rubber to the canvas is beginning to give up.

Not recommended if you plan on actually wearing them.
on June 5, 2016
Needed a pair of walking around shoes for summer. Got a number of compliments on them on the first three days I wore them. They provide no support so if you have high arches order them a little larger and get some insoles. I hope they're not bastards to clean. for 50 bucks I think they were a good Choice. They are a little long for my feet and feel a little like clown shoes but that depends on the socks I wear.
on January 26, 2015
I love these shoes a lot. They're a rather nice material and look quite nice. I've even worn them on job interviews and received compliments on them.

The only downside is that the canvas picks up dirt like crazy. The material looks nicer than what Converse shoes are made of, but they get dirty FAST. I had my pair for a few days and it was already starting to look a bit dirty. It may be possible to wash them, but I haven't put in that effort yet.
on May 6, 2017
These fit as expected and really are quite comfortable. I added an insole for extra comfort. The leather laces are holding up nicely and they are extremely light on your feet.
on May 26, 2015
I like the shoes and the bright colors. I have high arches and these do offer pretty minimal arch support which limits how long I can wear them comfortably. Other than the arch support, great shoes!
on August 15, 2016
This would be a great shoe if it didn't fall apart after only 2 months of normal use. Judge for yourself whether you'd tolerate the wear and tear that my pair has.
review image review image
on April 1, 2014
I bought these shoes thinking the same thing everyone else is thinking, these are dope. The truth is though they do not last (around 6 months) and are a waste of money. You're better off getting boat shoes or a difrent brand cause tese shoes fall apart. The outside white rubber has bent and cracked at a couple joints in the shoes, the color has faded, and the inside of the sole is falling apart. Im am extremely disappointed with these shoes. I where alot of polo and applaud them for their quality (most of the time) but these shoes are not their best. DO NOT GET. Do some more research, and youll find something out there. Vans and sperrys are pretty trendy.
on June 28, 2017
These are great stylish shoes from Ralph Lauren. I wear them everyday. Probably my favorite pair of shoes I've wear in my entire lifetime. If you don't want to always wear sneakers, this is a great alternative. Great quality as well.
on October 27, 2014
The bottoms are not standard Polo bottoms. When you wipe the bottoms to clean any dirt or smudges the debris smears from side to side no matter what type of cleaner or cloth you use. They also had burgundy spots on the material that I could not remove.
on September 17, 2014
Seriously some of the most amazing shoes. I bought of shoes recently and then I decided to grab a pair from amazon. These are better than my more expensive pair, well I mean I wear them more often. They happen to work for a lot of occasions. I wear them out to the club and bars and I also wear them to the office.I really like the colors. I am not used to the shoe lace material, but you can tell it is quality. I think they are leather.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.