Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited GNO for iPhone 8 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Trade in. Get paid. Go shopping. Shop Now FFII_gno

Showing 1-10 of 150 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 166 reviews
on June 29, 2015
I absolutely hated loafer type shoes. . .until I found these shoes on Amazon. I have owned many similar pairs and they always seemed to slip on my foot no matter what size I bought. My heels would bleed by the end of the day or I would have massive blisters, so I would stop wearing them to spare my feet. The Ralph Laurens have caused exactly zero blisters and zero cuts on my heels. These fit comfortably and have become my go to shoe for any sort of occasion. My fiance, who typically hates what I pick out on my own, absolutely loves the look of these shoes!

Pros: Fit very comfortably, stylish enough to wear at in a business casual work environment or with shorts for a casual event, the soles provide great traction, does not cause blisters or cuts on my feet, easy to maintain

Cons: minor concern is that they scuff up fairly easily, but this could be to me literally wearing them all the time!!
on December 3, 2015
I ordered it Sunday night and got it Wednesday just like it said! Box is in great condition as if you picked it up from the store. The only thing is that on the product it says grey but in the picture it looks brown, and the shoes are actually the exact color shown which I figured. Don't get me wrong I still love them, and you can't beat $41!!! Sorry I couldn't give a review on the fit on the shoe as it's for my boyfriend, but I know he'll love them so he'll just have to stretch them out if they don't fit lol
review image review image review image
on November 16, 2016
The shoes look great and the 'nubs' to keep the heel from rubbing while driving are sturdy. I had to return the first pair (purchased in my usual size) and this 1/2 size up is still tight. The leather gives so I think these will be fine after breaking in.
on March 20, 2017
Dissapointed by how small they were and had no choice but to return them.
on July 13, 2015
I have to reorder the item since my first order was 7 in size (My polo shoes size and converse also). This item came and it's too small to wear. I have to order size 8 to replace it. Giving it away as a gift.
on April 26, 2017
They're a bit narrow (I don't wear a wide size, btw) and the first couple of hours proved somewhat painful with non-sheer socks. That having been said, the sole feels fantastic, and the leather is soft enough to ultimately break in. Don't order if the intent is to break them out of the box and immediately wear for a protracted time without committing to stretching.
on April 26, 2017
Bought these for my son. He says they fit great and are soooo comfortable! Would definitely buy them agin!
on May 9, 2017
Product came quickly and was exactly like the image on the site looked. Have only worn them twice, but have no complaints about fit and comfort.
on August 26, 2014
A quality shoe, I like them. Polo size 10.5 is the same as a clark loafer size 10.5. Cole Haan size 11 fits the same as these 10.5 polo's
on July 24, 2017
Good looking casual/business casual shoe. Well made. Unfortunately they're too narrow for my foot. Right foot hurt badly where the penny strap is stitched to the lether. Will return.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.