Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Polo Baby Socks for Boys and Girls with Gripper Bottoms (6 Pairs) White/ Blue Pony, 2T - 4T (Toddler)
Amazon Vehicles Buy 2 kids' books and save Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Snacks Totes Summer-Event-Garden Amazon Cash Back Offer power_s3 power_s3 power_s3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Shop Now

on November 29, 2014
Although they are a little small, they are still great socks. Our son outgrew the 0-6 month version of this sock by time he was 3 months, so we sized up. These were barely any bigger (which is weird because we had other Polo socks that were 6-12 months that were far larger). It is cute how the bottoms have anti-skid pads on them
on March 9, 2015
I thought the would fit but they have to grow into them. But other than that I love them
review image
on April 20, 2015
I like these socks, they are super soft. We've been wearing them for probably two months and quality seems good.

BUT...two things to be aware of:

(1) They are really thick...could be good, could be bad...just know before you order.

(2) The polo logo is only one one side of the sock so you have to match up a left sock and a right sock in order to pair them up for wear or when folding laundry. Huge pain in the butt. I mean for a two year old's socks, I don't have time to be digging around in the laundry basket looking for a left sock...I get it stylistically, but for kids, they should just put it on both sides of the socks and call it a day.

So while I really like the socks, due to (2) I won't be ordering again...but they are nice socks so if that doesn't bother you then order them!
on April 19, 2013
I have been buying socks from every brand and all of them left a mark in my babys legs. This grabs the baby's body so softly it does not harm him at all. I have been buying them in every size as he grows up.
on June 28, 2016
Loved so much I bought a second set and will be buying the remaining sizes as my son grows. I personally wear the exact same socks in adult sizes, so it is nice that my little man will match me with our Polo Socks and different pairs of Nike's.
Please click the button below if you found my review helpful.
on July 29, 2014
This socks are great quality. The size 8-9.5 (for show size 13-3) fits perfect to my 5 year old that is 1.
on January 22, 2013
Bought six pairs. I use these quarter/ankle socks for my cardio and weight workout at the gym. My feet are small so these fit well. They're durable with a soft lining on the inside that provide extra cushion and absorbtion. The elastic on the ankle end is firm yet soft enough not to dig in. I like the red RL logo.
on November 27, 2014
Love these socks! Don't care that they're Ralph Lauren, but they fit really well, stay on well, and have good grips on the bottom. And for some reason, I had a hard time finding plain white socks. These were just what I wanted.
on September 19, 2014
These socks are great, kind of thick, only exception is that I bought these for my son from newborn and as he grows it is getting much smaller which is obvious but it will not be able to fit him when he is 6 months. He is currently 3 months.
on September 11, 2015
These socks were covered in pills after only a few hours of wear by a non walker :( I expected better quality from Polo. Maybe they are fake because my husband and I both wear Polo socks ourselves and they are great quality and don't' pill.