- Paperback: 28 pages
- Publisher: Grace Publications, LLC (March 2004)
- ISBN-10: 1596120002
- ISBN-13: 978-1596120006
- Package Dimensions: 10.9 x 8.5 x 0.2 inches
- Shipping Weight: 4 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 3 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #3,672,293 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
PolyPens (Polymer Clay Pen Sets) Paperback – March, 2004
The Amazon Book Review
Author interviews, book reviews, editors picks, and more. Read it now
About the Author
Author/Artist Linda Peterson is a frequent guest on the Carol Duvall Show. In fact you may have seen her create one of these pens on the show! Linda has written several polymer clay books. She also designs project sheets and kits, assists in product development, and travels across the country teaching all ages to sculpt with polymer clay. She truly believes that "If you can dream it, you can do it!"