Buy Used and Save: Buy a Used "Polycom SoundStation 2W (Non-Expandable)" and save 53% off the $739.00 list price. Buy with confidence as the condition of this item and its timely delivery are guaranteed under the "Amazon A-to-z Guarantee". See all Used offers.
Polycom SoundStation 2W (Non-Expandable)
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Analog Conference Room Phone
- DECT 6.0 (1.9 GHz) Wireless Conference Phone with Base Unit
- No interference from Wireless LAN devices
- Digital Spread Spectrum with Frequency Hopping for best range
- Ideal for small to midsized conference rooms with up to 10 participants
Customers who bought this item also bought
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Special offers and product promotions
pSoundstation 2W Basic Conference Phone is Polycom?s next-generation, wireless conference phone that gives users the freedom to conference any where team collaboration is important even in rooms where there are no phone lines. With better voice quality than the original Soundstation 2W Basic Conference Phone with voice encryption, up to 24 hours of talk time, and the ability to dial through a cell phone, the SoundStation2W is the new standard for everyday conferencing./p
Top customer reviews
Two heads up:
1. If you want to plug an iPhone into the speaker, the included connection cords (2.5mm to 2.5mm) will not work; you will need to buy a 2.5 to 3.5. I have wasted an hour trying to find one, so that kind of reduces the value proposition here.
2. My SoundStation arrived with power plugs for Europe only. Since I live in California, they are of no use. I called Polycom customer service, who began to pass the buck around. The fourth guy finally referred me to a reseller, who sold them to me and quickly delivered them. The reseller was on the ball, but the Polycom folks were dismal. I ended up having to pay $26 more for their screw up, and again a waste of a good 45 minutes of my time.
Net, good hardware, lousy customer service from Polycom, good service from their reseller GBH Communications. I am keeping my fingers crossed I do not have to deal with Polycom Customer Service in the future: a daunting thought.