Buy Used and Save: Buy a Used "Polycom VVX 411 2200-48450-025 PoE 12-Line IP Phone" and save 55% off the $299.00 list price. Buy with confidence as the condition of this item and its timely delivery are guaranteed under the "Amazon A-to-z Guarantee". See all Used offers.
Polycom VVX 411 2200-48450-025 PoE 12-Line IP Phone
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- 12 Line appearances, Model VVX 411 Gigabit PoE 12-Line IP Phone
- 3.5" (320x240) Backlit Color LCD
- Dual Gigabit RJ45 Ports
- Built-in auto sensing IEEE 802.3 af Power over Ethernet
- Optional 48V DC power supply (not included)
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Polycom VVX 411 IP Phone (2200-48450-025)
The Polycom VVX 411 is a mid-range VoIP telephone that will offer users advanced speed and HD Voice Technology. The Polycom VVX 411 is similar to model VVX 410, the VVX 411 differs because it comes equipped with a USB port, upgraded memory and enhanced processor.
Backlit Color LCD (320x240)
12 Line Appearance
Soft Keys : 4
Full Duplex Speakerphone
3-Way Local Conferencing
Single USB Port (2.0 compliant) for Media and Storage Application
Polycom HD Voice Technology
Polycom Acoustic Clarity Technology
Supports compatible USB Headset
SIP Protocol Support
Two-port Gigabit Ethernet Switch 100/1000 Base-TX
Power : Built-in-auto-sensing IEEE 802.3af Power Over Ethernet / Optional External Universal AC Adapter 48VDC
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The reason I give it two stars is that the support is among the worst I have ever encountered.
Please do yourself a favor and either buy a different phone or buy it from a company that supports the phones they sell.
- The dial pad and round navigation buttons are very hard to press!!! Not happy at all when you type all day like me.
- The above buttons (for favorite callers) are not straight lined makes confusing for human eye when they are supposed to be lined up with the designated names. Suggestion: straighten up the buttons to avoid confusion.
- The screen texts are small. The clock time and date could be bigger. It doesn’t mean no space, they are just created small.
- To access redial button, you have to go to the round navigation first in order to select it. If someone knows, a one button way to re-dial I would forever grateful.