- Brass pipe fittings meet SAE, ASME and ASA requirements
- Pipe fitting threads meet the standards developed by the society of automotive engineers
- For use with brass, copper or iron pipe
- 1/8" NPT male
- Temperature range: -68 degrees F to +250 degrees F
- Manufacturer Part #: PC128NB-2
Have one to sell?
Polyconn PC128NB-2 Nickel Plated Brass Pipe Fitting, Tee, 1/8" NPT Male (Pack of 10)
|Price:||$25.00 ($2.50 / Tees) + $4.74 shipping|
Only 1 left in stock.
Ships from and sold by H & H Overstock.
Specifications for this item
|Number of Items||10|
|LowerTemperature Range||-68 Degrees Fahrenheit|
|Upper Temperature Range||250 Degrees Fahrenheit|
|System of Measurement||Inch|
|Maximum Working Pressure||1000 PSI|
|Outside Diameter||1/8 inches|
|Pressure Rating Class||Not Rated|
This shopping feature will continue to load items. In order to navigate out of this carousel please use your heading shortcut key to navigate to the next or previous heading.
Customers Also Shopped For
Page 1 of 1 Start overPage 1 of 1
For use with brass, copper or iron pipe. Designed for low and medium pressure pipe line connections. Typically used in water, grease, fuels, LP and natural gas, refrigeration, instrumentation and low pressure systems. Brass pipe fittings meet SAE, ASME, and ASA requirements.
There are no customer reviews yet.