- Aluminum with black anodizing for corrosion resistance
- Air and liquids compatible with materials of construction
- Push-in fittings are brass with electroless nickel plating, Buna-N O-rings and a black polypropylene release button
- 1/4" NPT female x 1/8" NPT female
- Temperature range: -10 degrees F to 200 degrees F
- Manufacturer Part #: PCM10-125-05B
Have one to sell?
Polyconn PCM10-125-05B Black Anodizing Aluminum Manifold, 1/4" NPT Female x 1/8" NPT Female, 5 Stations
|Price:||$16.95 + $6.95 shipping|
Only 9 left in stock.
Ships from and sold by Quality Spa Supplies.
Specifications for this item
|Number of Items||1|
|Size||1/4" x 1/8"|
|Maximum Pressure||1000 PSI|
|LowerTemperature Range||-10 Degrees Fahrenheit|
|Upper Temperature Range||200 Degrees Fahrenheit|
|Style Name||Threaded NPT|
This shopping feature will continue to load items. In order to navigate out of this carousel please use your heading shortcut key to navigate to the next or previous heading.
Customers Also Shopped For
Page 1 of 1 Start overPage 1 of 1
Polyconn manifolds provide a convenient junction for the distribution of gases or fluids in control systems or in networks that require multiple branching. Manifolds are manufactured from aluminum and black anodized for corrosion resistance. Push-in fittings are brass with electroless nickel plating, Buna-N O-rings and a black polypropylene release button. 5 Ports.
There are no customer reviews yet.