- Aluminum with black anodizing for corrosion resistance
- Air and liquids compatible with materials of construction
- Push-in fittings are brass with electroless nickel plating, Buna-N O-rings and a black polypropylene release button
- 1/4" NPT female x 1/8" NPT female
- Temperature range: -10 degrees F to 200 degrees F
- Manufacturer Part #: PCM10-125-09BW
Have one to sell?
Polyconn PCM10-125-09BW Black Anodizing Aluminum Manifold, 1/4" NPT Female x 1/8" NPT Female, 1-1/2" Centers, 9 Stations
|Price:||$20.82 & FREE Shipping on orders over $49. Details|
|You Save:||$5.77 (22%)|
Only 1 left in stock.
Ships from and sold by Amazon.com.
Specifications for this item
|Number of Items||1|
|Size||1/4" x 1/8"|
|Maximum Pressure||1000 PSI|
|LowerTemperature Range||-10 Degrees Fahrenheit|
|Upper Temperature Range||200 Degrees Fahrenheit|
|Style Name||Threaded NPT|
Polyconn manifolds provide a convenient junction for the distribution of gases or fluids in control systems or in networks that require multiple branching. Manifolds are manufactured from aluminum and black anodized for corrosion resistance. Push-in fittings are brass with electroless nickel plating, Buna-N O-rings and a black polypropylene release button. 9 Ports.
There are no customer reviews yet.