40 Spool Polyester Embroidery Machine Thread Set Brilliant Colors - 500M - for Brother Babylock Janome Singer Pfaff Husqvarna Bernina Machines - 4 Sets Available - Threadart Brand
|Sale:||$28.99 & FREE Shipping on orders over $49. Details|
|You Save:||$21.00 (42%)|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- New Improved Spool. Set of 40 spools of 100% polyester embroidery thread 500M Spools. Set D brilliant colors.
- A rainbow of color. Several sets available.
- These spools will fit in cartridge thread holder embroidery machines
- High sheen machine embroidery thread. 40 wt. Fits cartridge thread holders.
- Outstanding tensile strength and color-fastness. Each spool has snap style thread holder on bottom.
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Top Customer Reviews
People who were commenting that they were having trouble (unraveling and therefore thread waste) because the spools don't have a rim where you can insert the thread after cutting. I found a possible solution that can be very helpful. Cut a diagonal slit on top with a knife to insert thread and avoid unraveling. MAKE SURE THE SLIT IS SLANTED OR DIAGONAL....IT'S BETTER THIS WAY (thank you nice lady at Beverly's, San Jose for the diagonal idea ) . amazon also sells mesh to protect your spools but this is a good way and economic way to preserve your thread. I added some pics so you can have a visual. I hope this helps.
1. Shiny polyester thread is silky and slick. That's why it's so pretty on your shirt & also why it's slippery on the spool. You need a thread net to keep it on the spool. My new Singer Futura Quartet came with 2 thread nets and directions that you need to use them for embroidery thread. I spread the nets open and slid them on each spool (up from the bottom) before I put the thread on the machine. This works great. The thread comes off like a charm & doesn't unwind all over the place.
2. You MUST remove the spool cap before using the spool on your machine. Once I forgot to do this & the thread broke repeatedly. I take the cap off and stick it on my bobbin winder to hold it till I'm done with sewing.
3. Every embroidery expert talks about the fact that small spools of thread will tend tangle (or stay curled) if you don't give them time to unwind. If you give the thread a longer path to unwind before they through your machine the thread will work better. I've bought a Dritz cone thread holder as recommended; however, I've not used it as the thread nets solved ALL my problems from day one.
4. Threadnet has a conversion chart available on their website. Thus, no worries about which thread color to pick...
If your interested, there's a you tube video showing how to make your own thread nets by recycling your support hose. I've not tried that, instead, I use the same net for each spool as I put it on the machine.Read more ›
I'm mostly aggravated because I did not get what I was supposed to and the seller would not admit to the wrong they did. They kept giving me the run around about how they did it on the paper bobbins because that works better for some machines. Well then, CHANGE YOUR AD to reflect what you are actually going to send me...or let me know before it's too late. They also kept going on about the great quality of their thread and how they gave me 660yds instead of 550 per spool. That did not take away the fact that they didn't give me what I asked for.
Finally, after about a dozen emails, they gave me an address to ship it to and they refunded me and gave me money to ship it back. It's just aggravating that I should even have to ship it in the first place because they should've told me that they were changing my order and I could've cancelled it before the shipped it. That would've been easier on everyone!
The thread colors are beautiful...but that's about the only thing I can say to their favor right now. At least they did finally give me my money back, but it was a much bigger ordeal than necessary!
I hope if you choose to buy that you have a much better experience than me. But I would not recommend anyone to buy from them.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Minimal breakage, a lot of muted or pastel colors in this range. Would have loved more solid colors. Read morePublished 16 hours ago by Amazon Customer
This is the second set I have purchased from this seller. I really didn't like it as well as the first set as far as the color scheme. Read morePublished 24 days ago by Dayna Walls
The colors were pretty but the thread gets tangled really easily. There are no instructions for care of the thread on the spool and I destroyed a couple before I figured out what... Read morePublished 1 month ago by Rab1113
Nice silky and strong. Great colors, they are very true and vibrant. I can't wait to get started!!Published 2 months ago by kate
Works great in my pe770. No issues, glides nicely and results are great.Published 3 months ago by Angela Mielke
I purchased set A several years ago. The spool was terrible and I have lost quite a lot of thread due to it just falling off the end. Read morePublished 4 months ago by Amazon Customer