DIY Polyester Felt Nonwoven Fabric Sheet for Craft Work 50 Colors Super Soft Squares15 x 15cm / 5.9 x 5.9inch, About 1mm Thick
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Material: Textile & Fabric, Size: 15*15cm / 5.9* 5.9Inch.
- Innovative, non-woven fabric, easy to cut, fold, glue, sew and staple - even to paint and draw on.
- Color: Multicolor, one piece each color.
- Smart alternative to paper and cloth.
- Package: 50 colors / pcs.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
- Perfect for an unlimited range of indoor and outdoor projects, including bulletin boards, banners, arts and crafts, and scenic design.
- Brilliant, non-fading colors.
- Strong, flexible and won't fray.
- Innovative non-woven fabric, easy to cut, glue, shape and decorate.
- Fun and simple to use for card making and 3D projects.
- Create your own jewellery, hats, bags, purses, puppets etc.
- Decorate books, cards, frames and more!
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Top Customer Reviews
I bought these to make some felt animals for my sons bouncer mobile. The fabric is somewhat rough (it is felt) but needs to be that way in order to work for crafts etc. Very easy to cut, glue, and sew by hand.
I just wish that the squares were a little bigger and that some of the more commonly used colors would have come in 2 sheets instead of one. Some of the colors are just different shades of the same color so if you are looking to make a variety of different colored items then you might have to order a specific color. Otherwise, this was great.
- great spectrum of colors
- tightly knit felt without a lot of fiber separated from the sheet
- easy to cut with basic scissors
- easy to sew by hand, not too thick
- some colors are a little thin, so had to be careful layering felt (the white, pink, etc.)
Would recommend for any crafting needs.