Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $4.95 shipping
+ Free Shipping
Polyform Premo Clay Sampler Pack, Assorted Colors, 24-Pack
|Price:||$16.99 & FREE Shipping on orders over $25. Details|
|You Save:||$8.00 (32%)|
- Soft enough to blend easily but firm enough to hold fine detail.
- The best choice for professional techniques: caning, mokume gane and mica shift due to its unique formulation and ease of achieving consistent results.
- Retains flexibility after baking so the finished product remains very strong and durable. Ideal for jewelry, home décor and functional items we use every day.
- Densely saturated, pure pigments and an artists’ color palette makes color mixing simple and true. Mix with other colors, powders or pigments for interesting colors and textural effects.
- Perfect for creating millefiore beads and canes, delicate scrapbook pages, faux semi-precious stones or glass adornments.
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Premo! Sculpey was specifically designed with the artist in mind. This premium clay line has colors that are based on an artist’s mixing palette. premo! Sculpey comes in 24 densely saturated colors and can be easily mixed to create custom colors. This clay blends easily, holds fine details and is perfect for specialized techniques like caning, mokume gane and skinner blend. Premo! Sculpey is the best brand of clay for caning because the colors do not bleed and the clay maintains crisp lines. The premo White is the brightest White clay on the market! Premo is known for its strength and flexibility after baking which allow artists to create some amazing jewelry pieces! Ideal for jewelry, home décor , papercrafts and mixed media. Conforms to ASTM D4236. Recommended for ages 8 and up. Made in USA.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Top customer reviews
There is an excellent youtube video by PolymerClayTutor, "Raw v.s. Baked" Premo clay samples, that shows any changes in color or translucency.
I highly recommend all her videos to learn how to use and bake this clay.
Another issue some people had was the small samples of color, but there are reasons: 1- it's a sample pack, more can be boughtin larger packages in more color choices. 2- part of the joy of clay artistry is making your own colors.., tey putting two or three colors of ether (check a color wheel) and mix well, I find it quickest to roll it ovr and over again, mixes quick without marbling. Yes the amounts are small, but it's meant to be a sampling pack.
I have femilia tremors, and since I was 19, clay working with this stuff has helped me keep it from growing out of control in my hands.. Especially fine details.. I love this clay and I love making the jewelry for my shop.