Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Polyform Sculpey III Polymer Clay, 2-Ounce, Black
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Available in 44 vibrant colors
- Perfect for jewelry, home décor, mixed media, seasonal items and more!
- Bakes hard and takes on a matte, bisque type finish.
- Shape, bake and once cool can be sanded, drilled, carved and finished with sculpey brand glaze
- Sculpey III is soft and pliable, works and feels like ceramic clay but will not dry out when exposed to air
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Sculpey III is the perfect clay for beginners, kids and moms. This is a great introduction to crafting with clay because it is soft, easy to use and will stay soft until you bake it in your home oven. Sculpey III comes in 44 vibrant colors and is perfect for jewelry, figurines, home décor and seasonal items. Sculpey III is the best brand for image transfer due to the superior adhesion of the original images ink to the clay. Sculpey III provides inspiration for crafters everywhere and is the ideal medium to use for creating special projects for every occasion. Sculpey III can be blended easily to create custom colors or special techniques. Conforms to ASTM D4236. Recommended for ages 8 and up. Made in USA.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Here is what we like:
- COLOR - The colors are bright and solid. We have never had one fade or loose it's color after baking it.
- OVEN BAKE - You can use your oven. You don't need any fancy equipment... Just use your kitchen oven.
- SOFT - The clay is always really soft. You can keep it stored in a open container for weeks and it won't dry up (I don't recommend it, but you can)
- NO CRACKS - After baking, a lot of clays will crack or break the dryer they get. Scupley looks exactly the same has when you put it in, just harder.
- OPTIONS - Tons of colors to choose from. Any color that you might need for a project, they have.
We HIGHLY recommend Sculpey!
The clay is a soft consistency. It's not too mushy. I can still form tiny arms and legs for my 1 inch long figures and it works. However these figures are not designed to stand upright. I wouldn't recommend a clay this soft for upright sculptures without an armature underneath.
If you use a lot of polymer clay you will probably want to go for one of the more economic options sold by the pound, however this is great for someone like me who uses a moderate amount of clay.
I can make about 10 one inch long character charms from one of these bars. I usually order two at a time to keep up with the demand. Eventually, I want to invest in a larger amount of white Sculpey, but for now this is the perfect amount.
This is definitely a good seller though. They always ship right away.
The clay can be baked hard (15 minutes in an oven) as long as the piece is not too thick. It can be glazed after that to really make the colors shine but we usually skip that step. It is fairly brittle once baked hard so is not good for making items that are thin and will see a lot of wear and tear. Otherwise, a marvelous craft resource and hours of fun!
Sculpey 3 Polymer Clay is America's original oven bake clay! Sculpey is soft and pliable, and works and feels like ceramic clay, but will not dry out when exposed to air. Shape, bake, and once cool, can be sanded, drilled, carved, glues, inked, and painted with water-based acrylics or Sculpey Brand Glaze. Weight: 2 ounces/56g. Available in a wide variety of colors. Conforms to ASTM D4236. Recommended for ages 8 and up.
Can't recommend enough!