Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
Polyken 510 Vinyl Coated Cloth Premium Gaffer's Tape, 11.5 mil Thick, 55 yds Length, 1" Width, White
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25.00 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99 . (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
|Size||1 in x 55 yds|
|Compatible material||Metal, Rubber|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Heavy-duty vinyl coated waterproof cloth backing with excellent flexibility
- High tack tape with excellent adhesion for superior performance
- Non-reflective backing for low gloss
- Retains flexibility and conformability in both low and high temperature applications
- Measures 55-yards length by 1-inches width by 11.5-mil thick
Specifications for this item
|Compatible Material||Metal , Rubber|
|Global Trade Identification Number||00742366012166|
|Item Thickness||11.5 millimeters|
|Lower Temperature Rating||40 degrees_fahrenheit|
|Number of Items||1|
|Size||1 in x 55 yds|
|Tensile Strength||42 pounds_per_square_inch|
|Upper Temperature Rating||200 degrees_fahrenheit|
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Nashua Premium gaffer's tape. Heavy duty, vinyl-coated tape with waterproof, low gloss, non-reflective cloth backing. Heavy-duty vinyl coated waterproof cloth backing with excellent flexibility. High tack tape with excellent adhesion for superior performance. Non-reflective backing for low gloss. Retains flexibility and conformability in both low and high temperature applications. Matte-finish for less reflectivity and low sheen. Excellent durability and conformability. High tack for a variety of surfaces. Clean removal - no residue. Natural rubber based adhesive. Removable; Low VOC content. Applications include gaffer's tape. Bookbinding tape. Bus seat repair tape. Wrapping or bundling wire, metals, plastics. Protecting and anchoring electrical wiring. Moisture and dust-proof sealing of equipment cases and/or film canisters. Designed for exterior weather and temperature applications. UL723 - Tested in accordance with UL723. LEED - Contributes toward satisfying EQ Credit 4.1 (low emitting materials). Adhesion to backing: 29 oz/in. Adhesion to steel: 50 oz/in. Flame spread: 15. Smoke developed: 5. Tensile strength: 42 lbs/in. Operating temperature: 40 to 200 degree F. VOC content: less than 1 g/L. Measures 55-yards length by 1-inches width by 11.5-mil thick.
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 6.1 x 6 x 1.1 inches; 14.39 Ounces
- Item model number : 510
- Date First Available : August 1, 2013
- Manufacturer : Berry Plastics Corporation
- ASIN : B00DZ5V2IG
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- International Shipping: This item can be shipped to select countries outside of the U.S. Learn More
Best Sellers Rank:
#43,262 in Industrial & Scientific (See Top 100 in Industrial & Scientific)
- #431 in Duct Tape
- Customer Reviews: