- Core: 3" diameter
- Backing/Carrier: cloth
- Adhesive: rubber
- Release Liner: polyethylene film (LDPE)
- Certifications: LEED - contributes toward satisfying EQ Credit 4.1
0 items added
To add items, choose from the table below
Polyken 100D Premium Double Coated Carpet Tape
|Price:||$18.48 - $55.93|
|Specification Met||LEED - contributes toward satisfying EQ Credit 4.1|
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Polyken 100D Premium Double Coated Carpet Tape is a high-quality all-cotton cloth tape coated on both sides with a rubber adhesive. The cloth's high thread count gives added thickness and strength. Double-sided cloth tape is used for carpet hold down and mounting and is designed for residue-free removal. Outperforms paper or film-backed tapes due to superior strength and backing thickness (excellent performance on irregular surfaces). It comes on a heavy weight, silicone-coated, polyethylene film release liner (allows for easy unwind and resists splitting or tearing as it is pulled away from the tape). As a comparison, Polyken 100D does everything Polyken 105C does but can also hold things vertically (like plastic sheeting for asbestos abatement). Low VOC content and can contribute toward satisfying EQ Credit 4.1 (Low Emitting Materials) under LEED®.Uses & Applications
• Used for carpet hold-down for conventions or on aircraft (replaces tack strips).
• For adhering area rugs and carpet runners on to existing carpeting.
• Hanging and seaming polyethylene sheets for construction, abatement and painting; and heavy tarps for outdoor protection.
• Temporary holding applications for industrial use.
• Securing garment to pallet in lieu of spray adhesive in screen printing.
Top Customer Reviews
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Outstanding carpet tape!! Super high quality and easy to use. I have also used Polyken automotive electrical tape that was also outstanding.Published 14 days ago by Jerry C
This is amazing carpet tape! Tried all kinds of tape to secure a large rug over carpet. Nothing worked until I found this tape. It really works. Read morePublished 16 months ago by Mrs. C.
does as it claims. i use it to hold down an 7'x10' area rug. works just fine. it is suggested that u tear the tape at the length u want instead of cutting it. Read morePublished 21 months ago by irelan122
The product does exactly what it claims to do. I would recommend it highly. Evidently, one can buy with confidence.Published on March 18, 2013 by Louis T. Lipp