- Paperback: 306 pages
- Publisher: Dover Publications (October 1995)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0486687325
- ISBN-13: 978-0486687322
- Product Dimensions: 8.5 x 5.4 x 0.7 inches
- Shipping Weight: 12 ounces
- Average Customer Review: 3.0 out of 5 stars See all reviews (1 customer review)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #1,797,856 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Polymers: The Origins and Growth of a Science Paperback – October, 1995
Wiley Summer Savings Event.
Save up to 40% during Wiley's Summer Savings Event. Learn more.
Top Customer Reviews
My main regret is that the book doesn't include all that much about the current state of polymer chemistry - but you and I can buy other books for that information. This book probably is unique in its treatment of chemical history, and so provides a valuable viewpoint of the foundations of modern-day science.